Screwed once cuntstoms has your address ?

Kneeko

Blooming
User ID
Just wondering if anyone has had orders stopped to a certain address then had future orders get thru ?
Or do I really need a new address ?

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Old fox

Customs Avoidance
Community Member
User ID
Just wondering if anyone has had orders stopped to a certain address then had future orders get thru ?
Or do I really need a new address ?
Always use a safe address. Never use address where you're growing. You won't get raided over an intercepted single small order(say 10-30 seeds). If you're first order was confiscated, then your next order will 💯 get confiscated as well. Try ordering in early December, as Kustoms can't check every single package before Xmas, and some parcels may get through.

Kneeko

Blooming
User ID
Thx Fox..
Might be good if admin could sticky a newb thread about ordering seeds online safely, myself included, have ordered from dud sites, got burnt, and possibly diswayed also fucked up and cop heat because of uninformed choices..
@Billygoat
@Sedge

Last edited:

Old fox

Customs Avoidance
Community Member
User ID
Thx Fox..
Might be good if admin could sticky a newb thread about ordering seeds online safely, myself included, have ordered from dud sites, got burnt, and possibly diswayed also fucked up and cop heat because of uninformed choices..
There is NO real safe way to order seeds. Either in Aus, or overseas. If cops raid Aus bean vendors, it's likely they could access customer purchase records Always use a safe address, and always order using the name of Michael Outram( CEO Customs).

Kneeko

Blooming
User ID
What kinda things can one do to have a “safe” address ?
PO box and fake name wouldn’t work would it ?

Kneeko

Blooming
User ID
There is NO real safe way to order seeds. Either in Aus, or overseas. If cops raid Aus bean vendors, it's likely they could access customer purchase records Always use a safe address, and always order using the name of Michael Outram( CEO Customs).
All the more reason to get domestic sharing happening...
We can all spend more money on lights and gear instead of beans..

Kneeko

Blooming
User ID
Na I’d rather take the risk and get from legitimate breeders than from random pollen chuckers over hear who’d be making limited or dubious selections at best.
Power to ya bro.... but cuntstoms is only gunna get a tighter ass...
Unless there is some legislative change... which would fkn rock...!!

Old fox

Customs Avoidance
Community Member
User ID
Na I’d rather take the risk and get from legitimate breeders than from random pollen chuckers over hear who’d be making limited or dubious selections at best.
Wow big call. Sounds like you're the only one in Aus with any strains worth keeping. I may as well just bin the 80 different breeder strains in my fridge, as they're "limited" and "dubious." We should just all smoke your top shelf selections.

Pedro de pacas

FIGJAM - Artisan of Bullshit.
User ID
Yeah I agree, some of these pollen chucking cunts think a selection is 1- 2 plants

Better of buying off Pollen chucker's from OS, they put a lot off time and effort into there choice of breeding stock
after all its not about the $$ for them

Backyard Bounty

Germinating
User ID
Last year I lost some to customs but following orders came through. Don't know if they'd keep a record of your address for a small amount of seeds or i just got lucky? Got an MSNL order arrive the other day, eating for a knock on the door from the cops now 😂

R3za92

Baked
User ID
Wow big call. Sounds like you're the only one in Aus with any strains worth keeping. I may as well just bin the 80 different breeder strains in my fridge, as they're "limited" and "dubious." We should just all smoke your top shelf selections.
Well you are making strain crosses from limited selections. Not even selfing your straight fem crossing from selections made from what 3-10 seeds per strain? So yeah dubious to say the least.

R3za92

Baked
User ID
Power to ya bro.... but cuntstoms is only gunna get a tighter ass...
Unless there is some legislative change... which would fkn rock...!!
With volume there will alway be gaps and you only have to play the numbers game.

Old fox

Customs Avoidance
Community Member
User ID
Well you are making strain crosses from limited selections. Not even selfing your straight fem crossing from selections made from what 3-10 seeds per strain? So yeah dubious to say the least.
S1......lol... A mighty fine selection 🤣

R3za92

Baked
User ID
S1......lol... A mighty fine selection 🤣
S1 just keeps all the genetics of the self’d plant including all the recessive traits. There are no selections. Where as crossing there’s genetic loss especially in the recessive traits.
What is so ”dubious “ about fem chucks.?
Genetic instability for starters. Than there’s the lack of stress testing before making selections as well as many other poor breeding practices like crossing f1 into f1 into f1 of different strains. Herms are becoming more common for a reason and it doesn’t help when poor breeding practices are hyped up (like the fact gg#4 literally comes from a herm plant) doesn’t help. It’s not just fem chucks but chucks in general.

People like rusty at cannaventure and bodhi are running 100’s of plants in their breeding projects (and done so for years) to make selections from.

Sedge

Baked
Staff member
Community Member
User ID
S1 just keeps all the genetics of the self’d plant including all the recessive traits. There are no selections. Where as crossing there’s genetic loss especially in the recessive traits.

Genetic instability for starters. Than there’s the lack of stress testing before making selections as well as many other poor breeding practices like crossing f1 into f1 into f1 of different strains. Herms are becoming more common for a reason and it doesn’t help when poor breeding practices are hyped up (like the fact gg#4 literally comes from a herm plant) doesn’t help.

People like rusty at cannaventure and bodhi are running 100’s of plants in their breeding projects (and done so for years) to make selections from.
Breeding and chucking are two different things ,,
So your wasting your time trying to compare to each other ..
who gives a fuck what rusty or bodhi do ?

Poor breeding practices ? We are talking chucking not breeding ..
so why compare ? If it’s not to try and discredit chucked seeds.?

None of the chuckers in this forum have ever stated anything along the lines of their seeds being anything other than chucks ..
in this case it’s fem chucks,, that’s female plants ,,that’s what a lot of people want to grow ,,,

By the way ,out of all the crosses I made so far I have not come across a hermie ,,but I have from breeder seeds ,,,,,,any seed whether bred or chucked can be stressed enough to hermie ,,just ast Porky.

,so your talk of hermies,I doubt is from experience ,,,just some shit that you think is gonna happen.

if you think S1 is so great then you haven’t made many or any to really know ..
matter of fact I wouldn’t even give out any S1 because of their
potential to give shit plants ,,most cases S1 will be for selection and or any future stabilising

whats GG#4 got to do with any chuckers here ?
the answer is nothing..,,your just trying to put chucked seeds down as if they are shit ,when you don’t have a clue.

I will let you in on a secret,,,GG#4Came from BREEDERS not chuckers.
That I remind you again are two different things ,,,
To attempt to compare them is just nonsense and misleading.

Top Bottom