RIP🙏

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Kee Mao

Baked
User ID
Singapore has always scared the fuck out of me. Always worried that I haven’t done a proper survey of my luggage. Once I’m thru the airport I’m cool. Shit has consequences in Singapore.

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
Singapore has always scared the fuck out of me. Always worried that I haven’t done a proper survey of my luggage. Once I’m thru the airport I’m cool. Shit has consequences in Singapore.
I'm stopping over there on me way to Thailand for 2 hours!! The last 4 times I've travelled I've stashed a very small amount of buds in me check in!
Because we stopping over in Singapore I won't be doing that this time!!
Thailand is fully legal so straight to dispensary on arrival it will be for me!!

Hudo

Baked
User ID
Not overseas but flew from Sydney to Melbourne about 5 years ago and used my backpack that I'd used the day before for a claytarget comp. The explosives swab guy got me and the machine went batshit. I got pulled aside for a search and while I was explaining that he pulls a shotgun shell out of the front pocket. I thought I was fucked.when the head federal cop came up The security guy goes to him he recons he left it in there because he's a member of a gun club that had a comp yesterday and the copper goes he was he fucken beat me 3 times. I looked at him again and realised he was from the rival club we used to shoot against and he just said mistakes happen make sure you double check. I was like I'm just buying a second back pack

Top Bottom