RE: seedjunky.genetics

BigRobbo

Blooming
Community Member
User ID
G'day blokes and ladies.. I just wanted to ask if any of you legends on TSE have come across or done business with this company/breeder.. "seedjunky.genetics" They have some amazing looking genetics on offer IF its legit?

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Old fox

Customs Avoidance
Community Member
User ID
G'day blokes and ladies.. I just wanted to ask if any of you legends on TSE have come across or done business with this company/breeder.. "seedjunky.genetics" They have some amazing looking genetics on offer IF its legit?
What seedbank are you getting their seeds from? All out of stock at the yankee seedbank I use. Their Permanent Marker strain is reportedly strong and loud

BigRobbo

Blooming
Community Member
User ID
G'day Fox mate... Ive not dropped the hammer and bought anything from them just trying to find out if anybody else has, for obvious reasons.. yeah the permanant marker looks to be the biz Id be keen on that for sure.. perhaps check em out on insta..

Old fox

Customs Avoidance
Community Member
User ID
G'day Fox mate... Ive not dropped the hammer and bought anything from them just trying to find out if anybody else has, for obvious reasons.. yeah the permanant marker looks to be the biz Id be keen on that for sure.. perhaps check em out on insta..
I'll never buy anything off insta. Ever. I'll only use a reputable seedbank that takes traditional payment methods. Too many online scams to risk my money, then 4-5 months of my time on something that's potentially not genuine.

BigRobbo

Blooming
Community Member
User ID
I completely agree ol mate fox Im the same I dont do the bitcoin pretend stuff I like to be able to reach out and touch.. Thats why I asked in here if anybody had actually reached out to them and transacted.. They do have some crazy good looking gear..

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
Yes these guys are legit!!
I've seen quite a few grows on yank forums with em!!
They are not a seed bank they are breeders who you can buy directly from just like Ethos, Darkhorse or other American ones!!
I didn't think they delivered to Australia but if they do you should buy some as everything I've seen from em looks quality!!

Speddyeddy

Germinating
User ID
Yes these guys are legit!!
I've seen quite a few grows on yank forums with em!!
They are not a seed bank they are breeders who you can buy directly from just like Ethos, Darkhorse or other American ones!!
I didn't think they delivered to Australia but if they do you should buy some as everything I've seen from em looks quality!!
I've been looking at getting some ethos, would be good if they offered int shipping direct. Only bank I saw that offers them with int shipping is weed guardians family trees. Reached out to some other banks and they stopped shipping to aus due to customs. Oh and on the subject of seed junky genetics, I really wanted bully kush from them as it is triangle kush x triangle kush.

Last edited:
Top Bottom