Random pics of weed

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Love to grow

Foot man
User ID
After an 8 day dry this smoko had turned out excellent nearly ready to jar up will be doin that later had a test nug smoke is awesome real head high with the can’t be fucks aswell so good taste is fkn delicious even without a cure 😂👍 shout out to @Sedge who created this cross I’ve had some hits n misses with your gear mate but when it hits it hits hard 👍IMG_6621.png

snapper

Blooming
Community Member
User ID
After an 8 day dry this smoko had turned out excellent nearly ready to jar up will be doin that later had a test nug smoke is awesome real head high with the can’t be fucks aswell so good taste is fkn delicious even without a cure 😂👍 shout out to @Sedge who created this cross I’ve had some hits n misses with your gear mate but when it hits it hits hard 👍View attachment 53006
What is it ?

afghan bob

Baked
Community Member
User ID
After an 8 day dry this smoko had turned out excellent nearly ready to jar up will be doin that later had a test nug smoke is awesome real head high with the can’t be fucks aswell so good taste is fkn delicious even without a cure 😂👍 shout out to @Sedge who created this cross I’ve had some hits n misses with your gear mate but when it hits it hits hard 👍View attachment 53006
What.....no feet ?
Very nice and frosty looking ol' mate

afghan bob

Baked
Community Member
User ID
Had a lot of luck with Runtz autos in yrs gone by, ice cream runtz and coupla others
Puggles had a very good Blue cheese which was good yielder and sticky as

Top Bottom