Portable Vape - Mighty+ vs ???

Indy

Misfit
User ID
Not to be negative,I feel this is just lip service from those in cahoots with the corrupt tga.
Time will tell I guess.

** Storz and Bickel accessories for the Mighty Medic, Mighty+ Medic & Volcano Medic are already approved and we will be working with S&B to ensure patient access to these parts.

Won't have to wait too long. Evidence is right there in front of us already..

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

HGO

Plant of the Month - Sep,2020.
Community Member
User ID
does anyone know where I can get hold of a mighty or mighty plus
every chemist I check out has none available
thanks in advance

Goonie Goat

Baked
User ID
does anyone know where I can get hold of a mighty or mighty plus
every chemist I check out has none available
thanks in advance

Not sure if I helped but it was worth a shot.

Last edited:

HGO

Plant of the Month - Sep,2020.
Community Member
User ID
if they are discontinuing them I'm not so sure if I wanna buy one at those prices 🧐

Goonie Goat

Baked
User ID
if they are discontinuing them I'm not so sure if I wanna buy one at those prices 🧐
Think I paid around $640 for the mighty + 'awesome kit' which came with a few other bits and pieces before the vape bans, then days before the vape bans they were all discounted to around $450-500..

The Venty is their newer vape around $700, which apparently has an increased flow or something, but less battery life than the Mighty+.

The mighty has been around for a good while, so you know its reliable I guess

Sun Ra

Baked
Community Member
User ID
Another tobacco shop firebombed in High St Thornbury a couple of days ago. There have been 100 of these in VIC now.
The federal government's fucking crazy tax hikes on tobacco (and vape bans) have created this mess. Some poor cunt
also got his Subi stolen as a part of this shitshow ......... ☹️

1726536385450.png

Mellow oldfark

Trichome Enthusiast
User ID
Think I paid around $640 for the mighty + 'awesome kit' which came with a few other bits and pieces before the vape bans, then days before the vape bans they were all discounted to around $450-500..

The Venty is their newer vape around $700, which apparently has an increased flow or something, but less battery life than the Mighty+.

The mighty has been around for a good while, so you know its reliable I guess
I smell government and corperate ass reaming!

Top Bottom