NOSEY Neighbours

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Harry bootlace

Baked
Community Member
User ID
You want the 30% shade cloth my bad and mine fits a wooden pallet in there nice to keep the pots off my black pavers as they get very hot in summer . Just recently gave mine a good clean .

presumably they grow ok with 30% shade cloth (?)
can you see through it easily ?

Sandy

Germinating
User ID
Sounds like he's read you like a book. If he knows what you're upto then there's not much point going to all this effort to hide the plants when he knows what will be there at the end of the day..
Yeah it's looking like there's nowhere at my place that these neighbours can't see. Turns out they were going to blackmail me, so fuck them. I won't be able to grow. 😭 I'd rather not grow than be blackmailed. Hopefully growing a few plants will be legal soon? Fingers crossed 🤞 🤞

afghan bob

Baked
Community Member
User ID
Have u tried appealing 2 his heart strings mate
Tell him u just been diagnosed with some sorta cancer and u wanna go down natural remedy path with oils and cbd
Tell him u wanna be up front with him so he doesn't get wrong idea
All ure plants are 90 % cbd and no risk 2 anything
Its all about research and making AUS great again

Goonie Goat

Baked
User ID
Hopefully growing a few plants will be legal soon? Fingers crossed 🤞 🤞
I don't see that happening anytime soon 🥺..
You'd be better off growing indoors, tents are fairly cheap, 2×4 size would be a good start, you'd be able to grow 3 plants in 3 gal pots easily..

HomeBound_Hound

Blooming
Community Member
User ID
Normally I'd do this, but yesterday I sprung the neighbour up on my side fence, scoping the backyard out. 🙄
I think somebody already mentioned this but I'd be on their case about sticking their heads over me fence regardless of whether I was growing or not. My German Sheppard's come in handy for that. Take ya life in ya own hands sticking ya head over my fence.

Top Bottom