My current lighting. Migro 3 array 270w

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Unknown User

Curing
User ID
Nice but what is going under it ?
Haha. The million $ question. I have a bunch of stuff on order. But I think snails travel faster. I’m sure one order I have from the uk is either stuck at Langley or it’s here in aus but not moving. I’m at day 23. I got 2 with with an Aussie seed bank, but thats not moving at this stage. So I’m staring at an empty pot right now. What I’m waiting on is: Violet kush, mighty grape, sweet zombie, critical 2.0, critical sensei star, kosher kush, channel + amongst others. I’d be Over the moon to get bag seed right now…..

thefullspectrum

Curing
Community Member
User ID
Haha. The million $ question. I have a bunch of stuff on order. But I think snails travel faster. I’m sure one order I have from the uk is either stuck at Langley or it’s here in aus but not moving. I’m at day 23. I got 2 with with an Aussie seed bank, but thats not moving at this stage. So I’m staring at an empty pot right now. What I’m waiting on is: Violet kush, mighty grape, sweet zombie, critical 2.0, critical sensei star, kosher kush, channel + amongst others. I’d be Over the moon to get bag seed right now…..
Often when they dont move after arriving in the country its because customs nab them. They dont even bother to let you know.

Sedge

Baked
Staff member
Community Member
User ID
normally I’d have given on them but everything is slow at the moment so I am still hoping ..
nothing else to do really.😊

thefullspectrum

Curing
Community Member
User ID
Yeah. I was guessing that may have happened. Even though It still shows being in the uk awaiting international departure.
Ahh. All good then... At least until they hit Aus. ;)

I crunched the numbers. Statistics say you'll have a 50% chance of getting them past the distribution centre in Sydney.

(these calculations are based on my 2 International orders from Spain) :p

Unknown User

Curing
User ID
Ahh. All good then... At least until they hit Aus. ;)

I crunched the numbers. Statistics say you'll have a 50% chance of getting them past the distribution centre in Sydney.

(these calculations are based on my 2 International orders from Spain) :p
Haha. I love those odds. Let’s hope they come through on a Friday when their having a long lunch and just want to get home to watch Netflix…..

Green_Sick

Vegetating
User ID
I've got a seed order coming from the Netherlands.
They've been 'in transit' for the last 6 days.
They obv put them on the slow boat and not on a plane.
Looking at how long other members have had to wait for their overseas orders
maybe I'm being really impatient.
I've had one domestic care package go missing in the post so it makes me a little nervous.
The Netherlands supplier is suppose to have very good stealth and success rate shipping all over the world..meh we'll see what we'll see.
It's the reason why I want to produce my own so I don't have to go through this sort of angst and I can swap it for a different sort of angst.

Madmick

Baked
User ID
Mate this is tricky business, don't take it lightly , the cops don't care what or who it's for

So be careful , tell no one

Just this morning, after getting texts they are looking for a missing person , the police chopper was sound a grid reach just above the the tree line 20 yards from my back fence

Up then back again , over and over

Gotta be prepared for Any thing

Top Bottom