Link your tunes here

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now
User ID
Something tells me you would not get along with the guy that wrote that song.
Labor voter......

I'm sure we would find a bit of common ground, he hates fascism for one, so maybe he's not as far left as you believe Tgun

How about a list of political correct band/musician's that would be suitable for the non Labor voter
or at least a list of the left wing nut jobs I should avoiding listening to

Topgun

Blooming
User ID
I'm sure we would find a bit of common ground, he hates fascism for one, so maybe he's not as far left as you believe Tgun

How about a list of political correct band/musician's that would be suitable for the non Labor voter
or at least a list of the left wing nut jobs I should avoiding listening to

Fascism is a political movement with its roots firmly in the right.
Before you use big words you should try and make sure you know what they mean....

VinDeezle

Baked
Community Member
User ID
Fascism is a political movement with its roots firmly in the right.
Before you use big words you should try and make sure you know what they mean....
Roots don't mean much though. Take language for example. A word might have it's roots firmly planted in a certain culture and language, but it can be adapted and spread throughout many languages and cultures.

Another example or two. Christmas is a tradition with its roots firmly tied to Christianity, but it is celebrated by countless cultures worldwide. Hip hop has its roots firmly planted in African American culture. That hasn't stopped its influence spreading to multiple cultures worldwide.

Just because something is "firmly rooted in the right" doesn't mean the same actions and patterns of movement can't be taken by someone that means to the "left".

I meant just look at the collusion between governments (that certain aren't "right wing") and their collusion with multi billion dollar social and legacy media/ pharmaceutical companies to subvert ideological views that aren't in alignment with "the current thing".

Fascism may be firmly rooted in the right, but is certainly an ideology and tool that has spread to any government who wants to form centralised structures that collude to suppress opposing ideological and political views.

It's happening in front of our eyes as we speak.

An easy way to put it. My plants may have had their roots firmly planted in Coco starter plugs, but they certainly didn't stay there. A government doesn't need to be right wing to enact fascism, it just needs to enact fascism plain and simple.

Fascism goes wherever it is allowed, and doesn't see colour.

Last edited:

Topgun

Blooming
User ID
@VinDeezle

I am sorry, but you are playing fast and loose with the facts here. The right side of politics has attempted to move the word fascism onto the left.

Maybe they should update the meaning of the word. If its meaning has changed then that should be reflected in the dictionary.

Fascism - an authoritarian and nationalistic right-wing system of government and social organization.

You can believe what you want but the definition is the definite article.
You just want to use the word fascism in relation to the left because that suits your agenda.

Lefties are usually not nationalistic so your definition does not fit there.
If they are being authoritarian then use that word because that is the correct word.

Look up the word hyperbole and that describes what you are doing.

Top Bottom