LED recomends for two tables 3m W x 70cm D..

Hudo

Baked
User ID
I'd go the centre table aswell. If he's on a budget and wants off the shelf have you looked at the Didgi Lumin Kwickbloom have? They use HPS ballasts to save on the cost of a driver so save a fair whack the driver being the most expensive component. 2 of these would crush 3mx1.4m and your getting a quality light for the price of a firefarmer. The dimming wouldn't be as good though

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Kneeko

Blooming
User ID
I'd go the centre table aswell. If he's on a budget and wants off the shelf have you looked at the Didgi Lumin Kwickbloom have? They use HPS ballasts to save on the cost of a driver so save a fair whack the driver being the most expensive component. 2 of these would crush 3mx1.4m and your getting a quality light for the price of a firefarmer. The dimming wouldn't be as good though
They look pretty fucking good... 1600 PPFD... but I'm going thebside benches for now... other wise that's what I'd get...

Goonie Goat

Curing
Community Member
User ID
So I got 3 of the crxsunny 240w panels... cheap af.. $139 each...

They look nice.. nice smooth dimming... just hope they don't run toooo hot..
Hope they also enough for flower at 3 for a bench 3m x700mm.

If not enough... may get 3 x 300w Vevors... https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/1955558...z338m22RH6&var=&widget_ver=artemis&media=COPY

Anyone tried them...?
Had a look at the vevor lights and they have a heap of blue and not much red at all compared to other lights, good for veg but not that great for flowering.
Hope the crx lights go well

Top Bottom