Is it ready

stickyfingers

Germinating
User ID
Hi guys and gals

I have Ak47 (feminized) growing atm. I’ve been reading up on when to harvest etc. Can someone pls tell me if this plant is ready to harvest. The photos show white trichomes but the hairs are still white.

Attachments

• C50C4B33-28AE-44E9-9AE8-0F9E2F49B290.jpeg
    C50C4B33-28AE-44E9-9AE8-0F9E2F49B290.jpeg
    2.5 MB · Views: 25
  • A8E3B93A-C629-49DB-A3B3-1D81E4A8D457.jpeg
    A8E3B93A-C629-49DB-A3B3-1D81E4A8D457.jpeg
    2.6 MB · Views: 24

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

HGO

Plant of the Month - Sep,2020.
Community Member
User ID
a few weeks yet by the looks mate

Sedge

Baked
Staff member
Community Member
User ID
Got a pic of the whole plant ?
How long ago did it start flowering ?

stickyfingers

Germinating
User ID
Sorry will get photo tomorrow, the plant is only 30cm high, I didn't record the date it was planted but I do know it was in mid September. Are all feminized seeds growth habit small? I have another Ak growing now and it's reached 40cm and has just and is getting ready to flower. I bought the seeds from CG Australia

Sedge

Baked
Staff member
Community Member
User ID
Are these Autos ?

if the trichomes are milky she’s probably ok to harvest ,,I’ve had plants still throwing white pistils long after due time,, and also had the opposite happen ,,so it’s not always predictive .

stickyfingers

Germinating
User ID
Yeah all autos, from reading some of the posts on here it seems auto,s are a mixed bag. Do u have any recommendations on literature on growing auto,s ?

stickyfingers

Germinating
User ID
So it's fine to only have a plant that reaches 30 to 50cm only? I was surprised when it got to that size and nek minute it's starting to flower wtf. I've grown outside before (not auto) and the plant reached 5ft and then budded. Was under the impression when buying "autos" was that you are guaranteed a female seed and hence didn't waste your time growing a male or hermaphrodite

Sticky67

Curing
User ID
So it's fine to only have a plant that reaches 30 to 50cm only? I was surprised when it got to that size and nek minute it's starting to flower wtf. I've grown outside before (not auto) and the plant reached 5ft and then budded. Was under the impression when buying "autos" was that you are guaranteed a female seed and hence didn't waste your time growing a male or hermaphrodite
Hey bud she's got a little way to go yet and yes it normal for auto's to be small, anywhere under 2 feet approx and no they are the same as normal seeds, you can reg auto's and fem auto seeds. Fems guarantees fem and regs 50/50..she's looking nice mate just a few more weeks Max..

Sticky67

Curing
User ID
Thanks sticky67, u sound like you know what your doing. In all the reading I've done on autos not one article mentioned they were smaller growers. Appreciated
Sorry I'm not laughing at ya I'm laughing bcoz an auto finishes in around 3 months outside and around 1.5 ounces whereas photos need around 8-9 months and have the potential to give a pound a plant.

Top Bottom