Howdy fellow Aussies

Madfish

Germinating
User ID
Yeah I hope it comes back.

I like the idea of soil but my first grow had so many rookie mistakes.

I’m thinking of next run either going back to soil or running hempy buckets. I built one already and chucked a clone in it to see how it goes. Not too concerned with the end results. Just want to see what it’s like then maybe run 5-6 plants like that next grow.

View attachment 20811
Perlite in the bottom. Coco/ perlite in the top.
That does look like an nice easy method, do you feed organic nutes?

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Madfish

Germinating
User ID
I had a fellow grower put me onto it as the local store dealt their products, judging by his coco grow the plants were very healthy and they grew vigourosly under a blurple mars hydro light, though he was very dedicated and had the feeding routine down pat. I just want to keep it simple, dont mind spending the money to keep things easy, just need a bit of nice perso for me and my ho.

Madfish

Germinating
User ID
Dr Greenthumbs turbo dirt, root roids, fruit roids, flower and veg nutrients sugar & kelp worked for me without any hiccups, easy instructions on feed cycles. Perfectly idiot proof for a mug like me, just expensive which is worth it imo

Madfish

Germinating
User ID
Hey Matsu, only a couple of family members who would frown upon the idea, fairly confident it wouldnt be worth asking them, all pretty damn straight unfortunately. Thanks for the suggestion though

User ID
Welcome to TSE Madfish. I am still have a few problems with a few grows up. Its all a learning curb. I would recommend Aussiebaked beans but they are out, possible they have been busted and Yantra is fighting the NSW police. As for internationals ive only tried Atitude which seemed to be very good they had to send 3 times, the 3rd time i had trouble finding the seeds

Sedge

Baked
Staff member
Community Member
User ID
Welcome to TSE Madfish. I am still have a few problems with a few grows up. Its all a learning curb. I would recommend Aussiebaked beans but they are out, possible they have been busted and Yantra is fighting the NSW police. As for internationals ive only tried Atitude which seemed to be very good they had to send 3 times, the 3rd time i had trouble finding the seeds
3 times ,wow,
,that’s good on their behalf ,,I’m waiting on a resend now,,
it’s a shit coz my hopes of getting it are not high.

afghan bob

Baked
Community Member
User ID
C.G seeds mate
If ure on the Goldie then so are they
$15 a seed if ure up 4 it but easy bank transfer and beans arrive 4 days later
Cant comment on genetics as of yet, but ev seed ive germed has come good
If ure interested i'll put up coupla pics of their G.S.C's and N.L's

Jaz

Curing
User ID
I just had some beans delivered from Herbies, took 25 days to get here, post tracking too. I got a bit concerned as it took a long time to clear the overseas port but when it did, smooth sailing.

One seed just sprouted, very happy.

j

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
I just had some beans delivered from Herbies, took 25 days to get here, post tracking too. I got a bit concerned as it took a long time to clear the overseas port but when it did, smooth sailing.

One seed just sprouted, very happy.

j
Hay mate good to see ya made it over.

Reactions: Jaz
Top Bottom