Howdy fellow Aussies

Madfish

Germinating
User ID
Hi all,

I'm excited to join this community and become an active member, have read a few threads and enjoyed every ones witty sense of humour and great growing advise. I am only a novice grower with 2 seasons under my belt, nothing running atm. Was hoping to get pointed in the direction of a aussie bean supplier. I have looked at madcanna, caveman and cg australia not really sold with their payment methods, call me paranoid if you will. Ive gone to the trouble of finding a "safe address and name" for delivery but what's everyone's thoughts on bank transfer and crypto payments?

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Gazza

Forum Pisshead
User ID
Welcome to the forum mad fish, was reading some negative posts from a very unhappy customer on Reddit the other night. Think caveman may have dropped the ball in saying that always two sides to the story.

I have used caveman in the past no problems but yeah seems to be issues getting what you paid for at the moment and shit house selection too.

Attitude seeds seems to be the goto for safe and good quality beans they are os tho.

They seem to have masses of happy customers and a huge selection.

Madfish

Germinating
User ID
Cheers guys, OS would be my first choice (especially Attitude), but being in QLD I'm guessing nothing gets through ABF anymore? Thanks Old Fox, reassuring words payment wise. Will probably pull the trigger and put in an order in with Caveman, does he usually send the beans in breeders pack Gazza?

evilsurfer

Germinating
User ID
I've never had breeders packs with Caveman. Yantra, Aussie Baked Beans, and The Seed Factory used to do breeders packs, but all of them are closed down.

As above, if you're ok with it, use Attitude seeds. If you have nothing going, you really don't have anything to worry about. Can't comment about Qld though as i'm not there.

Gazza

Forum Pisshead
User ID
Cheers guys, OS would be my first choice (especially Attitude), but being in QLD I'm guessing nothing gets through ABF anymore? Thanks Old Fox, reassuring words payment wise. Will probably pull the trigger and put in an order in with Caveman, does he usually send the beans in breeders pack Gazza?

Nah mate, no breeders packs from caveman.

Madfish

Germinating
User ID
Anyone in QLD here that has ordered from Attitude this year? I just see that some people on other forums don't get a good strike rate ordering from OS in this shitty state. Bloody gestapo up here!

afghan bob

Baked
Community Member
User ID
3 days after getting ure money Growers Choice delivered in QLD
Probs cause they on Goldie
$15 a bean if u buy 5 though
No idea if they good genetics but all the seeds i've seen have 100% germed
I think they do bank transfers, coin or cash

P.S no breeders packs just plastic baggies with markings by a very expensive biro

Last edited:

Madfish

Germinating
User ID
3 days after getting ure money Growers Choice delivered in QLD
Probs cause they on Goldie
$15 a bean if u buy 5 though
No idea if they good genetics but all the seeds i've seen have 100% germed
I think they do bank transfers, coin or cash

P.S no breeders packs just plastic baggies with markings by a very expensive biro
Thanks Bob, lol.. as long as they use top quality biro then I dont mind. Definately one to keep in mind, funny how they sell vegie seeds and shit also

Madfish

Germinating
User ID
Thanks Aye, great to be here. Leaning towards soil under Led. I had success with dr greenthumbs turbo dirt last grow after a big failure in coco. I would love to master coco but I know how hard it can be. Broke my heart when I saw what happened with your current grow recently... great recovery though man!

Aye Shroomer

Baked
User ID
Thanks Aye, great to be here. Leaning towards soil under Led. I had success with dr greenthumbs turbo dirt last grow after a big failure in coco. I would love to master coco but I know how hard it can be. Broke my heart when I saw what happened with your current grow recently... great recovery though man!
Yeah I hope it comes back.

I like the idea of soil but my first grow had so many rookie mistakes.

I’m thinking of next run either going back to soil or running hempy buckets. I built one already and chucked a clone in it to see how it goes. Not too concerned with the end results. Just want to see what it’s like then maybe run 5-6 plants like that next grow.

image.jpg
Perlite in the bottom. Coco/ perlite in the top.

Top Bottom