How to spot a legit dispensary

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

med180

Curing
Community Member
User ID
That is fucked man I do hope it gets tossed out of court they are trying to trump up bull shit charges I still can’t under stand why they have that criteria man
My lawyer is hopeful since I own a tga approved device and my doctor is Tasmanian and I live 50klms from the 2 chemists in Hobart that dispense it.
The prosecution told me on my first appearance that weed from the mainland is only legal if you bring it in to the state on your person and not in the mail. There is no mention of impairment in my case at all. I've never even had a speeding fine!
I only did all this med weed as you mentioned for licensing issues, to keep out of trouble...hasn't worked that way

med180

Curing
Community Member
User ID
That is fucked man I do hope it gets tossed out of court they are trying to trump up bull shit charges I still can’t under stand why they have that criteria man
The moment of truth comes tomorrow in court. Most likely loosing my licence over my tassie scripted med pot coming from a mainland pharmacy instead of a Tasmanian one! I'll get all the info I can tomorrow but my lawyer says that even if I had used a tassie pharmacy I would of still been taken to the station, charged and then have to prove my innocence in court!
WTF!

Billygoat

Staff member
Community Member
User ID
Best of luck man, shit situation, please let us know the specifics of the case if you can.

med180

Curing
Community Member
User ID
Best of luck man, shit situation, please let us know the specifics of the case if you can.
I'll collect such info as possible tomorrow. Last appearance the judge said a mainlander can use a cattle yard clinic like alternerleaf and mailed meds and if they fly in with it on their person then driving unimpaired is fine, but Tasmanians must use a Tasmanian doctor and pick their scripts up in person from a local pharmacy otherwise illegal...bullshit! I'll gather the facts for everyone tomorrow

Goonie Goat

Curing
User ID
I'll collect such info as possible tomorrow. Last appearance the judge said a mainlander can use a cattle yard clinic like alternerleaf and mailed meds and if they fly in with it on their person then driving unimpaired is fine, but Tasmanians must use a Tasmanian doctor and pick their scripts up in person from a local pharmacy otherwise illegal...bullshit! I'll gather the facts for everyone tomorrow
Sounds ridiculous.
Hopefully they have a change of heart and you keep your licence. Goodluck!!
🍀🍀🍀

med180

Curing
Community Member
User ID
I have found a Tasmanian doctor who will write Tasmanian scripts to be collected in person from Tasmanian pharmacy, making it legal to test positive unless your driving is impaired. I have an appointment in a fortnight and will post his details here for fellow Tasmanians to become properly legal to drive once I've done the appointment

med180

Curing
Community Member
User ID
Hopefully after having jumped through this hoop my case may be dismissed.
I still have to produce a clean urine test end of September and October in case I have to apply for a restricted licence at start of November but Hopefully case gets dismissed. 14 months fighting in court 😡
It's going to be a long 2 months!

Last edited:

med180

Curing
Community Member
User ID
Also for fellow Tasmanians I have been in regular contact with Cannabis Doctors Tasmania, who literally just now sent me an email informing me they will be able to do Tasmanian scripts for Tasmanian pharmacies by around mid January. This is who I was using up till now and will likely return to as Dr Tom and his team were amazingly helpful and easy to deal with. Yet I will still follow through with this new doctor as I'm hoping local scripts and a second opinion will get my case dismissed

One Drop

Curing
User ID
I have found a Tasmanian doctor who will write Tasmanian scripts to be collected in person from Tasmanian pharmacy, making it legal to test positive unless your driving is impaired. I have an appointment in a fortnight and will post his details here for fellow Tasmanians to become properly legal to drive once I've done the appointment
Could you send me his details please mate .

Top Bottom