Not open for further replies.

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

VinDeezle

Baked
Community Member
User ID
Welcome OneEye. I'm sure sedge wasn't being personal. It's pretty common here for people to pop in, make one post about their company and then vanish into thin air at the end of the day. I've only been here for a short time, but I've seen it plenty already.

Peace, and nice outdoor. Those first plants were incredibly rotund. I love a round plant lol.

User ID
All good mate,,I thought spam and run coz the message I sent you was yesterday when you were still logged in ,,but being a new site for you you might have missed that you had mail.

Edit ,welcome to TSE.
mate i am lost trying to navigate around you are correct 🙏 i am here to share and see grows and learn with my ozzie guys as i have been active in other countries i am sick of hiding in oz and need to be talking back with my ozzie home boys n gals both Pablo and i like helping people cultivate our line of fire and we also happy to offer grow advice to those growing our strains so they succeed (y)🙏🎄🌳🌺

donpablos

Germinating
User ID
World's smallest seed catalogue. You've got more T shirts and stickers then you have seeds 🤣
Not yet, just getting started. Might not be many but they produce grade A phenos that match their description without issues of hermies or mutants.

Hudo

Baked
User ID
So best way to prove legitimacy to a platform that already uses USA sites is to donate some seeds for the weekly competitions. After some members have tested them out and known sources have confirmed quality is what is expected I may bite but now ( not meaning to offend or be negative) I will prob stick to my trusted sources just because my time is precious and the time it takes to test for me outweighs the awsome prices you guys have especially if it proves to be a waste of time for me. Because let's face it this is not the first time someone has jumped in and boasted about their genetics mediseedsman being one eg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom