Hello All!

Pikey

Baked
User ID
Yeah, I don't think she's a cop either... just a petulant little cunt :ROFLMAO:.

If it is the same person, then I know for a fact she informed on a couple of people from the old MEWE groups :mad:

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

elsooto

Baked
Community Member
User ID
Yeah, I don't think she's a cop either... just a petulant little cunt :ROFLMAO:.

If it is the same person, then I know for a fact she informed on a couple of people from the old MEWE groups :mad:
She did go by another name before the latest one, was something like bakedonsugar? @One Drop might wanna look into this, she has mentioned that she is friendly with him on Instagram.
Ps: what's mewe stand for? 😂

Pikey

Baked
User ID
She did go by another name before the latest one, was something like bakedonsugar? @One Drop might wanna look into this, she has mentioned that she is friendly with him on Instagram.
Ps: what's mewe stand for? 😂
Ahh... might not be the same person then. She used to go by hippyduffmumma on MeWe.

MeWe is another social media, messaging app/platform that was popular amongst, let's say, people with "non conventional income streams" kinda like Wickr (which is now unsafe) and now Wire.

Anoma

Resident Celebrity
User ID
This is her - https://old.reddit.com/user/hippyflowermama

I've pulled her up before on lying about having "friends that PM her privately with growing tips", I basically told her not to listen to them if they're telling you to do those things, like cutting all the leaves off during flowering.

She harvests before they're ready because "It's only for oil anyway", like, WTF?

She dismisses advice from critics but then gives advice to others while acting like she's done her own research. I mean, at least acknowledge that someone taught you something instead of pretending you did it yourself.

She's blocked my main account on reddit, she then posted a pic of another plant with most of the leaves cut off and then claimed that all the leaves were "diseased or damaged" so my comment to her about somehow thinking giving advice to others when all of your leaves were "diseased or damaged" means that now another one of my reddit accounts is blocked.

However, a lot of the people in the growing subreddits are fucking morons, it's the blind leading the blind over there, it's fucking ridiculous. There's people that defend her and say she's a respected member who knows what she's doing. It's fucking mental.

I'm glad there's a space here for us, so thanks Billy, at least people here know what they doing and support each other instead of being old bitches who don't know how to act as an adult.

Watch out for this dickhead too https://old.reddit.com/user/Able_Unable

So yeah, Friday night drinks are going great, thanks for asking :)

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
This is her - https://old.reddit.com/user/hippyflowermama

I've pulled her up before on lying about having "friends that PM her privately with growing tips", I basically told her not to listen to them if they're telling you to do those things, like cutting all the leaves off during flowering.

She harvests before they're ready because "It's only for oil anyway", like, WTF?

She dismisses advice from critics but then gives advice to others while acting like she's done her own research. I mean, at least acknowledge that someone taught you something instead of pretending you did it yourself.

She's blocked my main account on reddit, she then posted a pic of another plant with most of the leaves cut off and then claimed that all the leaves were "diseased or damaged" so my comment to her about somehow thinking giving advice to others when all of your leaves were "diseased or damaged" means that now another one of my reddit accounts is blocked.

However, a lot of the people in the growing subreddits are fucking morons, it's the blind leading the blind over there, it's fucking ridiculous. There's people that defend her and say she's a respected member who knows what she's doing. It's fucking mental.

I'm glad there's a space here for us, so thanks Billy, at least people here know what they doing and support each other instead of being old bitches who don't know how to act as an adult.

Watch out for this dickhead too https://old.reddit.com/user/Able_Unable

So yeah, Friday night drinks are going great, thanks for asking :)
Fuck I can't even read that the layout is fucking disgusting. 🤣

Crux69

Vegetating
User ID
Couldn't agree more with Anoma. Straight up.

The S.E. Crew is one tough little unit. We can grow more, smoke more then anyone else on any other web forum. I feel so privledged to be tolerated and welcomed openly on this forum. I apologise for my Psychotic drug induced rants and antics at the best of time...

If your reading this. Hope your having a good day. Pissing down with rain here at the moment. :)

Had a close mate walk infront of a train a long time ago. So i've decided to order 3 seeds of Ghost Train Haze. I'm going to try and grow em big this season. I have plans to make a movie somewhat similar too Tunkers and blog it openly on this forum.

They grow em big in my neck of the woods. I'm hoping for the same size as Matsu. If not bigger. (y)

Mega Massive. :)

Top Bottom