Hello All!

wra1th

Seedling
User ID
Hello!

Thought I'd make an intro thread since I plan on being active in the community, a newer grower long-time consumer, I've lurked in the reddits and other forums but thought it might be time to interact a bit.

Start of covid I had to try get my own plants going, I've butchered a few and grown a few, nothing great - lots of popcorn bud but the 30 or so g's I'd get from a shoddy auto grow was more than enough for my needs, With my work schedule being so inconsistent I end up being away from home weeks at a time and usually kill a plan in the timeframe - I'm wanting to do the next grow properly and with some help.

I've recently invested in a tent, light, fan setup, and some webcams to monitor everything - the local hydro shop sorted me out with a starter pack of Green Planet nutrients and some Canna Coco coir, and some cloth pots, I've yet to get the seeds for this grow and a carbon filter, I'm looking at getting my housemate to help out with watering when I'm out since the feeding schedule on the green planet stuff should be easy to follow.

I'm here for any advice and to document my growing journey as I learn, fuckups and success included, Glad to have found the community!

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

wra1th

Seedling
User ID

Anoma

Resident Celebrity
User ID
Welcome along, mate! Better off learning on here than Reddit 😊
Lots of shitty advice gets handed out there, very cringe worthy lol
lol, you're not wrong.

Reddit - "where defoliation means cutting every single leaf off, because... apparently that's what you should do"

Welcome aboard, @wra1th

elsooto

Baked
Community Member
User ID
lol, you're not wrong.

Reddit - "where defoliation means cutting every single leaf off, because... apparently that's what you should do"

Welcome aboard, @wra1th
Haha, yeah. Was that you on there the other day having a discussion with the hippy flower lady? 😂

Top Bottom