Hash Making

Rabbitlicker

Germinating
User ID
Hey Folks!

Anyone with one of those portable washing machines had any issues with the corrugated outlet hose collecting gunk? I've a mind to swap mine for a length of clear vinyl tubing, but that means cutting-off the existing hose (glued-in) & replacing it. However, the ID of the tube required (~30mm) wouldn't have much flex in it.

Any thoughts/anecdotes?

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

snapper

Blooming
Community Member
User ID
Hey Folks!

Anyone with one of those portable washing machines had any issues with the corrugated outlet hose collecting gunk? I've a mind to swap mine for a length of clear vinyl tubing, but that means cutting-off the existing hose (glued-in) & replacing it. However, the ID of the tube required (~30mm) wouldn't have much flex in it.

Any thoughts/anecdotes?
First thing I did was replace the original hose with a non corrugated clear hose. I also put an inline tap so I didn't have to use gravity to stop the outlet flow so the lack of flex isn't an issue. A heat gun easily removed the existing pipe and glue.

SAW

Blooming
Community Member
User ID
Check out YouTube Frenchy Cannoli video #1, it’s a long video but he covers that pipe and a tap as per Snapper’s comment in the beginning. His bucket setup is worthwhile copying.

Rabbitlicker

Germinating
User ID
Thanks, Gents.
Rabbitlicker hereby disappears down yet another Rabbit-hole.......
Check out YouTube Frenchy Cannoli video #1, it’s a long video but he covers that pipe and a tap as per Snapper’s comment in the beginning. His bucket setup is worthwhile copying.
Yeah, I've watched that series, but obviously missed the fucking obvious bits relating to my question.

I'll now go & hide in a small, dark room with no electricity for a month or two & try to atone for my ignorance.

SAW

Blooming
Community Member
User ID
Fresh in my head, I was watching an hour before. Learnt a lot that I missed in my efforts, he has a nice relationship with trichome heads.
The little bits liking rehydrating the buds, less ice, less material. Good teacher.

Top Bottom