G'day from the N.T

Smegma

Germinating
User ID
T
I've taken weed all the country no problems. Half oz vac sealed twice and taped to the side of ya leg. Easy as fuck. If your a paranoid cunt try to relax no cunts looking at ya!!
I've taken weed over seas 4 times but that's a lot harder!!

Oh yeah welcome!!
Had a mate that used to live in NT only way he could get buds finished properly was inside with reverse cycle air con and 2 dehumidifiers.

I've taken weed all the country no problems. Half oz vac sealed twice and taped to the side of ya leg. Easy as fuck. If your a paranoid cunt try to relax no cunts looking at ya!!
I've taken weed over seas 4 times but that's a lot harder!!

Oh yeah welcome!!
Had a mate that used to live in NT only way he could get buds finished properly was inside with reverse cycle air con and 2 dehumidifiers.
Thanks mate. Thats the go I reckon. Yeah, it's challenging.
4 fidy an oz up here if ya can't ..

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Red Eye Hero

Baked
User ID
You've got the best username on here mate :ROFLMAO: So are you another Brit or just a Red Dwarf fan? ...I've found not many here (Aus) know what it means. Always gives me a good laugh when I see SMEG kitchen appliances :sick:šŸ¤®:LOL:

...would be a good name for a cheese strain :unsure:
Red dwarf good show old but good

Smegma

Germinating
User ID
Welcome to TSE Smegma ! Good luck with your cancer removal. NT i guess upside would be year around growing, which i seem to be able to do here in SE QLD region
Just agknowleding your reply smokey.. Thanks mate. Will send ya a personal message to have a general yarn about the totlropics later. Bombed up in šŸ„ post Sergey.

Top Bottom