G'day from the N.T

Smegma

Germinating
User ID
While there's lots of positives from living in the top end, I must say I hate fucking bud rot and I hate the fucking humidity. Now that's of my chest, Hi all.
With my current situation ATM I can't do an indoor grow and I've recently lost a nice little Bruce banger from seedsman that got the clap or whatever the fuck lol.
But as I keep a tight lip with my work mates who haven't seen the light, I thought I'd join and talk a bit of shit about what we all love.

I'm looking for some help also please lads (ladies too).
I'm going down to Adelaide soon to get a second cancer removed. I'm good, wouldn't even know I've got it, but my question is how to fly some green down with me? As I don't have any contacts down there and as much as I love a puff, fucked if I'd shelve half a bag of weed up me clacker.
Anyway, Gunna go and Stoke up another home made random pipe.
Enjoy, and thanks. 20220130_122936.jpg

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220130-121811_Video Player.jpg
    Screenshot_20220130-121811_Video Player.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 4

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Gazza

Forum Pisshead
User ID
Onya Smegs, good luck with the cancer removal, roll a few blunts and put in a cig packet? Not sure I’d be keen flying with weed or vac seal a quarter ?

Red Eye Hero

Baked
User ID
On domestic flights you should be fine there is hardly ever any sniffer dogs about just double vacuum seal up a quarter or an ounce shove it in your pocket and away you go or send it to a oz post parcel locker near where your staying office works do parcel lockers too

Last edited:

Smegma

Germinating
User ID
G'day mate and welcome. Any chance you can send the weed through the mail and pick up when you arrive or not possible?
Thanks for the welcome champ. Nah, not possible as I don't know no cunt. But Cheers, I'll come up with something. Always do

Smegma

Germinating
User ID
On domestic flights you should be fine there is hardly ever any sniffer dogs about just double vacuum seal up a quarter or an ounce shove it in your pocket and away you go or send it to a oz post parcel locker near where your staying office works do parcel lockers too
Could be the way to go red eye! Cheers.

HGO

Plant of the Month - Sep,2020.
Community Member
User ID
Welcome mate and when ya get to the airport at the other end
just tell them you have the sniffles and a sore throat
Nobody will wanna come near ya :LOL:

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
I've taken weed all the country no problems. Half oz vac sealed twice and taped to the side of ya leg. Easy as fuck. If your a paranoid cunt try to relax no cunts looking at ya!!
I've taken weed over seas 4 times but that's a lot harder!!

Oh yeah welcome!!
Had a mate that used to live in NT only way he could get buds finished properly was inside with reverse cycle air con and 2 dehumidifiers.

Pikey

Baked
User ID
Thanks Sedge. To be honest, I've never run the name smegma nor used it in my life. But fuck it, had to choose something 🤣
You've got the best username on here mate :ROFLMAO: So are you another Brit or just a Red Dwarf fan? ...I've found not many here (Aus) know what it means. Always gives me a good laugh when I see SMEG kitchen appliances :sick:🤮:LOL:

...would be a good name for a cheese strain :unsure:

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
You've got the best username on here mate :ROFLMAO: So are you another Brit or just a Red Dwarf fan? ...I've found not many here (Aus) know what it means. Always gives me a good laugh when I see SMEG kitchen appliances :sick:🤮:LOL:

I got a mate who never got the chop and we call him Smeg!! 🤣🤣

Smegma

Germinating
User ID

Fuck .... You've got me on that one Porky. 100%ausi, and on the wrong end of 40. Only meaning of a red dwarf that I know is a burnt out ol star ... I just ain't the star though🤣
I often ask when they are knocking up a sandwich at a take away joint if they have fromunda cheese ...... 🤣🤣 (From under ya foreskin) lol

Smegma

Germinating
User ID
P
Fuck .... You've got me on that one Porky. 100%ausi, and on the wrong end of 40. Only meaning of a red dwarf that I know is a burnt out ol star ... I just ain't the star though🤣
I often ask when they are knocking up a sandwich at a take away joint if they have fromunda cheese ...... 🤣🤣 (From under ya foreskin) lol
Pikey/Porky ... Fuck, sorry bud

Top Bottom