Flavor Chasers kanga seeds

Hudo

Baked
User ID
Anyone know anything about Flavor Chasers kanga are peddling or cgaustralia are there seeds from legit breeders or where I can get seeds domestically that are legit not mediseedman shit I usually produce my own but I want some new genes to play with

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Sedge

Baked
Staff member
Community Member
User ID
At first I thought kanga had seeds from the breeders called Flavour chasers ,,

but they have different strains to Kanga.

so don’t know why Kanga call them Flavour chasers ,,
could be an honest mistake ?
could be crap from bulk sellers ?

here is a link to Flavour Chaser seeds

Hudo

Baked
User ID
At first I thought kanga had seeds from the breeders called Flavour chasers ,,

but they have different strains to Kanga.

so don’t know why Kanga call them Flavour chasers ,,
could be an honest mistake ?
could be crap from bulk sellers ?

here is a link to Flavour Chaser seeds
Yeah that's why I'm asking because the flavor Chasers site I found is the one you linked and days English but based in California and the logo on kanga says flavor Chasers Oklahoma bloody yantra has nothing caveman's got corona and nothing listed I'm not game to shop OS because if I do my dough that's it was hard enough to swindle what I've got to spend without the misses knowing so only have one shot

Old fox

Customs Avoidance
Community Member
User ID
There is a dispensary in Oaklahoma called Flavor Chasers. I emailed them 2 weeks ago, asking if the Kanga advertised beans were from them, but no reply. I've taken one for TSE team and bought Poppin Cherries x5 and Mango Breath x5. Will test them next round, along with 10x each of Cannavault stuff( Do-si-dos, Alien Gorilla and Pink Runtz).

Hudo

Baked
User ID
There is a dispensary in Oaklahoma called Flavor Chasers. I emailed them 2 weeks ago, asking if the Kanga advertised beans were from them, but no reply. I've taken one for TSE team and bought Poppin Cherries x5 and Mango Breath x5. Will test them next round, along with 10x each of Cannavault stuff( Do-si-dos, Alien Gorilla and Pink Runtz).
Legend I missed out on cannavault the website not working

thefullspectrum

Curing
Community Member
User ID
Yeah that's why I'm asking because the flavor Chasers site I found is the one you linked and days English but based in California and the logo on kanga says flavor Chasers Oklahoma bloody yantra has nothing caveman's got corona and nothing listed I'm not game to shop OS because if I do my dough that's it was hard enough to swindle what I've got to spend without the misses knowing so only have one shot
Oh dear, Hope you dont live together as thats probably not going to end well.:D

Secretchief

Vegetating
User ID
Keen to hear what an experienced grower thinks about the cannavault stuff. Poppin cherries looks ridiculous in the pic

Hudo

Baked
User ID
Oh dear, Hope you dont live together as thats probably not going to end well.:D
Haha yes we live together she has no probs with smoking and growing I fucked up early on and gave her some tincture I made thought it would help her sleep and I'd did but she woke up about an hour later freaking out started crying thought she was going to die was begging me to take her to hostpital the whole works 😆 now she won't partake in anything and I'm putting a pool in and renovating the house and things are tight ATM so ive only got one shot untill I get another cashie to refill the play money 💰

Kee Mao

Baked
User ID
Legend I missed out on cannavault the website not working
They are still send stuff out from the sale, so I assume they might still in business. I’m hopeful that he’s offline until he gets more stock. Fuckin funny way to run a business tho!

Hudo

Baked
User ID
They are still send stuff out from the sale, so I assume they might still in business. I’m hopeful that he’s offline until he gets more stock. Fuckin funny way to run a business tho!
Yeah it seems to be the quick and the dead ATM

Skull

Seedling
User ID
Keen to hear what an experienced grower thinks about the cannavault stuff. Poppin cherries looks ridiculous in the pic
Brother I too have been misled to a degree I've purchased 8 diff strains from kanga Poppin Cherry's being one I've only grown the grape bubble gum to harvest so far and I've just popped some of the chimera I had a look at kangas site and Mr Mackay has taken a holiday the attached vid is the said plant
View attachment VID_20220602_102744.mp4

Top Bottom