Domestic Seed Sources - Australia

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

allhailthebud

Germinating
User ID
Ffs bout a month ago I ordered a ten pack of gorilla glue fem beans from sacred seeds.... Just reading this thread and folks are advised not to bother with CG OR sacred seeds...

Was banking on using these beans outdoors this year, had big plans...

Where can I get good indica Dom strains locally (within Oz) ??

Anyone recommend anywhere? I been threw all the links at the start of this thread and the only one still active is kangaseeds... Has anyone grown out them 'ARTISAN BIRD FEED' strains?

I've made fem seed in the past using colloidal silver, made my own generator ECT ECT.. my beans were fat and chunky, exceptional really....

The beans I received from sacred seeds are tiny/puny... Not overly pleased but if they all pop then no complaints...

Has anyone grown out gorilla glue from Sacred Seeds?

Fukn spewin' now, think I best get some other beans just incase these GG are just poo.....

How's this for a deal.... Y'all help me get some quality indica Dom genetics - I'll do a full outdoor grow log on the forum... You won't wanna miss this one ;)

ED-209

Blooming
User ID
I think most of the domestic market is now trading via Instagram. Gurt By Seeds is one I've been following who recently opened a website also which makes things a little easier. They are a local seedbank stocking stuff from local and OS breeders. Not cheep but looks the goods.

others might know more

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
Ffs bout a month ago I ordered a ten pack of gorilla glue fem beans from sacred seeds.... Just reading this thread and folks are advised not to bother with CG OR sacred seeds...

Was banking on using these beans outdoors this year, had big plans...

Where can I get good indica Dom strains locally (within Oz) ??

Anyone recommend anywhere? I been threw all the links at the start of this thread and the only one still active is kangaseeds... Has anyone grown out them 'ARTISAN BIRD FEED' strains?

I've made fem seed in the past using colloidal silver, made my own generator ECT ECT.. my beans were fat and chunky, exceptional really....

The beans I received from sacred seeds are tiny/puny... Not overly pleased but if they all pop then no complaints...

Has anyone grown out gorilla glue from Sacred Seeds?

Fukn spewin' now, think I best get some other beans just incase these GG are just poo.....

How's this for a deal.... Y'all help me get some quality indica Dom genetics - I'll do a full outdoor grow log on the forum... You won't wanna miss this one ;)
7 East the site sponsor!

Top Bottom