Biodynamic Compost in SEQ area

User ID
you look to have some pretty big colas on those plants mate.:)

i haven't grown anything outdoors (or in a greenhouse) for a long time and even then, it was mainly hydro in greenhouses - that was a long time ago. there are many good growers here that grow in soil and grow in greenhouses and outdoors. as to the pathogens in your soil ... itchy is your man - he has written great info about how to get around this problem and nearly every other notill issue. as to doing something about the bad bugs during flower ... might want to talk to carb or another grower who has used beneficial bugs ... could be effective in your case.

i reckon there are quite a few green thumbs that reuse/recycle their soil successfully. unfortunately, i'm not one of them ... lol ... so i used to cut my losses and start fresh - the soil could still be used elsewhere in the garden though. these days ... for me, a good organic, living notill soil mix is the way to go. one that i know where each component comes from and the quantities of the components. that way, it makes it easier for me to focus on my watering and ipm.

if i get it right, the soil continues to improve ... it becomes the most important thing in growing for me. these days, i don't have any hassles cutting down a plant if i have to move, but i make sure my soil comes with me ... hehehe.
Hiya Pug
Thanks mate the poor Nimbins are in 20L pots the poor girls, yes they have thickened a bit more in the colas, being Nimbin plants they are Sativas. and earlier on had the most beautiful thin leaves

Itchy is very good help to me in the past. I got rid of the bugs with bti and spider mites i just panted the leaves now and then with neem and insectidale soop. LOL the worst thing that happened was littel flying ants , they are stuck all over the big plant. Benefitcal buds would be much better than that neem oil from Yates.

I have about 250L of searles organic potting mix in a bin with perlite in it. True, the garden woud like the soil for sure, its pretty basic ground soil in parts here. I plan to grow in the soil in the greenhouse which I would open allup during the day and cover at night.

Sounds good your soil, what i would lke to do improve the soil i have already

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now
Top Bottom