Autos outdoor

amac222

Germinating
User ID
Hey everyone,
I hope you all have been well and enjoying the fruits of your harvest 🙂
So I have decided to give autos a go this season and see how they go .
My plan is to wait as long as possible to get nice warm weather before I pop the seeds and give them nice weather to get Max veg growth out of them before they go to flower .
I believe that they will only veg for 4-6 weeks ?
Anyway I'll give it a crack shortly and get the seeds in and keep you all posted 🤙🏽

Attachments

• 20241013_132149.jpg
    20241013_132149.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 6

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

veritas629

Blooming
User ID
I've grown autos a couple times, but always indoors. I assume when growing outside that you want to schedule around the longest days of the year to get the most light at a critical time, right? Does one schedule the longest days during veg to get the biggest plants which hopefully have many flowers OR during flowering to bulk up the flowers ? Or maybe some other plan ...

amac222

Germinating
User ID
Don't think there's any set period 4 autos mate, but 4 weeks is pretty common
If u lucky u may stretch to 5 weeks, but 4 is more than enough as long as u follow do's and don'ts
Whatever u gonna do 2 the plant just do it before set flower
OK thanks for the info Afghan bob 👍🏼
I'm excited to try growing autos but have a feeling I'm too green to get them to their potential but we will see . Fingers crossed 🤞🏼

VinDeezle

Baked
Community Member
User ID
Yea my last 10 or so autos have all pre flowered exactly on day 14-15 haha. For the first few years I always got 3-5 weeks out of em and they'd all be different sizes side by side but now I haven't got one for a year or two that have gone over two weeks haha. I've noticed if I pop em outside I generally get a bit more veg for some reason lol.

Incredibly consistent lately but small inside. Can fit three in the 2x4.

HomeBound_Hound

Blooming
Community Member
User ID
My autos stretched out 6 weeks veg but the strain ultimate is known for extended periods. @VinDeezle n i where having a race to the finish and hes already chopped some of his and i still have another 3-4 weeks left. I found with mine they didnt switch properly until i switched from mh to hps so i have an assumption that if theyre not getting the red spectrum they stay in veg longer. I could be wrong but thats what i experienced with mine.
OK thanks for the info Afghan bob 👍🏼
I'm excited to try growing autos but have a feeling I'm too green to get them to their potential but we will see . Fingers crossed 🤞🏼
The fact that Ur actively researching and putting the effort in says alot. Don't be to hard on ya self. The ultimates where my first go at autos and it's been awesome everything happens so fast u can literally watch ya plants grow and mature by the day.
20241015_154850.jpg

amac222

Germinating
User ID
My autos stretched out 6 weeks veg but the strain ultimate is known for extended periods. @VinDeezle n i where having a race to the finish and hes already chopped some of his and i still have another 3-4 weeks left. I found with mine they didnt switch properly until i switched from mh to hps so i have an assumption that if theyre not getting the red spectrum they stay in veg longer. I could be wrong but thats what i experienced with mine.

The fact that Ur actively researching and putting the effort in says alot. Don't be to hard on ya self. The ultimates where my first go at autos and it's been awesome everything happens so fast u can literally watch ya plants grow and mature by the day.
View attachment 53089
Thanks mate 👍🏼
They look very nice 👌

Top Bottom