Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Indy

Misfit
User ID
Yeah, burples seemed a bit odd.

Doesn't look too bad with the low cloud adding to it. 😁

If one of the photos they showed this morning on tele (ABC), is of the same facility. The array of them seemed to suggest they were used in a supplementary manner (to daylight).

Last edited:

Sedge

Baked
Staff member
Community Member
User ID
Water cooled LEDs.. was just looking at a brand called Orion ,
could be these they are using.

R3za92

Baked
User ID
Water cooled LEDs.. was just looking at a brand called Orion ,
could be these they are using.
So fancy blurples. “Quality medicinal facility” that doesn’t even pay attention to the industry overseas or the published information.

puggle6

Baked
User ID
I'd say these "fancy blurples" are designed for supplemental lighting in large scale glass ceiling flowering spaces

I imagine clones and veg would be closed system before they are put out for cash crop (just a guess)

frankreynolds

Curing
User ID
I’ve heard of stupider and more costly mistakes being made

Also blurples work they just don’t work well
haha that is true.

Seems companies like fluence/ philips pushig out narrow spectrums in really efficient modules for greenhouse supplemental.

Hudo

Baked
User ID
I’ve heard of stupider and more costly mistakes being made

Also blurples work they just don’t work well
How many facilities have you seen pop up on the news that have quality like the overseas companies 95% of the footage I've seen I'm always left thinking look at that spindly shit it's mostly a case of all the gear and no ideah lol

R3za92

Baked
User ID
haha that is true.

Seems companies like fluence/ philips pushig out narrow spectrums in really efficient modules for greenhouse supplemental.
Greenhouse supplement makes sense kinda. Still don’t see why going efficient white lights wouldn’t be cheaper/better and not be as noticeable.

frankreynolds

Curing
User ID
Greenhouse supplement makes sense kinda. Still don’t see why going efficient white lights wouldn’t be cheaper/better and not be as noticeable.
May be a winter thing too, when the sun is lower in the sky only pushing out certain temps of colours.

Hudo

Baked
User ID
Because the Gov letting the wrong people play there letting there pharma mates play that line their pockets instead of the guys with real skills who'd make these places produce 1 higher quality 2 more of it then the price would come down for people who are struggling that need it because there factories would have more so they could lower the price and have the same profit but thed prob just keep it the same and pocket more like all big pharma do profit from people's misfortune the grubs

Top Bottom