AC Infinity Terraform 7

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Goonie Goat

Curing
User ID
Nothing beats the old inkbird controllers hooked upto seperate appliances, as clunky/cluttered it might look..
Portable aircons in general are pretty shit in terms of efficiency, and the dual hose/ducting portable aircons are also illegal in Australia for some weird reason.

I'll probably end up getting a vertical window aircon for summer if needed

IMG_20240808_200616.jpg

IMG_20240808_200902.jpg

Last edited:

Indy

Misfit
User ID
Bit flogged out due to lack of sleep at the mo, so i havent given it much thought. But something like a duct diverter might cover that area.

auto%20diverter%20valve%202020.png

@Goonie Goat Have Kogan changed their no return policy yet?

Goonie Goat

Curing
User ID
Bit flogged out due to lack of sleep at the mo, so i havent given it much thought. But something like a duct diverter might cover that area.

From what I've read there's a 14 day window for change of mind returns (probably excludes aircons though as they are bulky), seems they accept returns if damaged with photo evidence, also likely they'll return if the appliance shits itself within the warranty window too.

I was leaning more towards the Teco only because I've had a Teco split system which has lasted over 20 years, probably should replace that soon too.

Last edited:
User ID
LMFAO I dont believe that crap for a second. Defeats the whole purpose of itself FFS.

Not sure if it'll ever be available in a 240 volt version anyway, so not even an option for anyone in AUS without an 120 v transformer.

Having to change ducting for every application is surely a pisstake. I find that very hard to believe. Whats its point then?

VinDeezle

Baked
Community Member
User ID

I've returned or warrantied gear from Kogan over the years and everything has an obvious warranty or return clause with no issues. Air cons, lights, deheuys, TVs, monitors, ebike kits, welders and what not. Tbh I've never had any issues with warranty or returns.

Wasn't even aware they had a no returns policy tbh.

Indy

Misfit
User ID
I've returned or warrantied gear from Kogan over the years and everything has an obvious warranty or return clause with no issues. Air cons, lights, deheuys, TVs, monitors, ebike kits, welders and what not. Tbh I've never had any issues with warranty or returns.

Wasn't even aware they had a no returns policy tbh.
Yeah, that does make sense because they'd have to abide by Australian consumer laws. It's just something I heard early in the peace when they started off flogging TV's that they had a no return policy. When I intially heard it seemed odd, and didn't know how they get away with it longterm.

Was wondering if they found a loophole to get around it still.

EDIT: Goonie's on the right track though with the A/C's. But I'd be inclined to go with a wifi compatible split system supplying a lung room. That way with an app you can change cycles, temp, etc.. while your out and about. I've got these split systems throughout our house. it's great during Summer to cool down the house a half an hour before we arrive home.

My next growroom will be getting one as well. With all the monitoring shit I have now (Govee, inkbird, etc..) I can check shit, fire up and make adjustments to the room while I'm elsewhere (if required).

Last edited:

Green Genius

Germinating
User ID
LMFAO I dont believe that crap for a second. Defeats the whole purpose of itself FFS.

Not sure if it'll ever be available in a 240 volt version anyway, so not even an option for anyone in AUS without an 120 v transformer.

Having to change ducting for every application is surely a pisstake. I find that very hard to believe. Whats its point then?
AC Infinity over spent on marketing a few years back. Thats why they turned from an extremely reliable fan company to hit and miss hydroponic equipment that takes 2 generations to get right recently.

I think there is scope for a controller connected air conditioner, but done honestly. My assumption is this is simply a AC unit. They have ducted the exhaust for the "heater" and a byproduct of cooling is dehumidification, so theyve just tacked that ability on.

Top Bottom