AC Infinity Terraform 7

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Old fox

Customs Avoidance
Community Member
User ID
I am a massive fan of the AC infinity line up... this one though takes the cake!!. I wonder if it can keep up with summer in Queensland...

@QuickBloomLights, are you getting these bad boys in? Any ideas on cooling/heating capacity, pricing etc. please?

Whats the power ( watt) usage? Looks like a very useful piece of kit, if energy consumption isn't a concern

veritas629

Blooming
User ID
Wow, pricing aside, that looks like an amazing bit of kit. I want one for my grow tent and another with battery power for my camping tent :LOL:

SAW

Blooming
Community Member
User ID
Max 800W, 10 x 10 grow room
The all in one concept is great.

Green Genius

Germinating
User ID
zero news of a 220/240V version. Soren from QBL obviously will be the first to know. Not sure if I would be grabbing one without significant testing.

1. Gen 1 AC equipment can be... interesting..
2. Dual funtionality; can I use the AC and huey at the same time? What about heater and dehuey?
3. Does this replace a split AC? Does this replace the 2 dehum options I'm currently running?

Sun Ra

Baked
Community Member
User ID
Possibly from quick Bloom Lights when they eventually send them out from the states with Australian plug.

I did have a look at shipping cost if ordered from California and I think it was about $400us
So $800 here probably.

Top Bottom