Can someone who knows tell me if this light is any good .

Squire

Curing
Community Member
User ID

thanks

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

afghan bob

Baked
Community Member
User ID
Cali lightworks are pretty reputable company
U realise they in yankland
Free ship if ure in yankland

Billygoat

Staff member
Community Member
User ID
Seems well priced for a 400w LED not made in china. Assuming warranty is backed up here..

Indy

Misfit
User ID
Can't seem to select the 240v (AUS) unit, wants to revert back to the 120v (US). With the listing for me. 🤔

EDIT: Nevermind, 240v "Sold Out"

afghan bob

Baked
Community Member
User ID
Hey Squire have u had alook at quick bloom lights and their HLG boards ?
Think they a sponser on here..[or used 2]
U can actually take the modem,battery thingy off [the thing that makes all the heat] and move outside the tent
A lot of ppl on here have dealt with them and no complaints

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
Very old technology for LEDs but very good quality light!!
Pretty sure this light came out in 2016!
What size space are you planning to use it in?

Squire

Curing
Community Member
User ID
Hey Squire have u had alook at quick bloom lights and their HLG boards ?
Think they a sponser on here..[or used 2]
U can actually take the modem,battery thingy off [the thing that makes all the heat] and move outside the tent
A lot of ppl on here have dealt with them and no complaints
will do thanks

Squire

Curing
Community Member
User ID
looking at a 4x4 tent . I see a few have kits with light and exhaust fan etc. Not sure of the quality of the light

Squire

Curing
Community Member
User ID
That explains why the guy wants $650 for it on market place . Thanks

Indy

Misfit
User ID
looking at a 4x4 tent . I see a few have kits with light and exhaust fan etc. Not sure of the quality of the light

When it comes to LED's, there's reputable brands, then there's cheap chinese ones that have all sorts of issues with them. I bought one of of the cheap chinese ones that i now regret, and i should've held off until a reputable brand bought out the light with the specs i was looking for. So there's some advice on that front. Save up and put it towards a decent one when you have enough funds.

Another thing, if you're on a budget. There's nothing wrong with HID lights, and still do a good job. With the right strain of Cannabis, in a 4'x4' tent, using a 600HPS, you can produce a pound+ of dried bud. So for around $300 you can still get good results if your budget is tight.

All the best with it, Squire. (y)

Last edited:

Squire

Curing
Community Member
User ID
When it comes to LED's, there's reputable brands, then there's cheap chinese ones that have all sorts of issues with them. I bought one of of the cheap chinese ones that i now regret, and i should've held off until a reputable brand bought out the light with the specs i was looking for. So there's some advice on that front. Save up and put it towards a decent one when you have enough funds.

Another thing, if you're on a budget. There's nothing wrong with HID lights, and still do a good job. With the right strain of Cannabis, in a 4'x4' tent, using a 600HPS, you can still produce a pound of dried bud. So for around $300 you can still get good results if your budget is tight.

All the best with it, Squire. (y)
Thanks m8 . So much to learn . Never too old :rolleyes: to learn new stuff. Last time I grew it was seed from the bottom of a bag and lots of tall rope and not much else. These auto's look the go.

Top Bottom