What's your favourite strain & why?

Ganja Kaiser

Baked
User ID
As the title says ladies and gentlemen and everything in between... :)

What's your favourite strain & why?

Mine - well, not sure honestly because I've never grown my own - but my most recent smoke/taste has had me very very very interested in what I was told is Wedding Cake. Hence, for those of you who have seen my posts know I'm growing a single sexy lady whom I ordered from Caveman Seeds known as 'Wedding Cake' - feminized and I cannot wait to devour her. Unfortunately only the one girl this grow but I'm already looking to increase my tent size. Currently only 120 x 60 (2x4). I'd like something closer to 280x280.

HAPPY FRIDAY! :)

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Old fox

Customs Avoidance
Community Member
User ID
Wedding cake has a very nice kick and can produce decent yields. Flower to around 70 days(from flip) and enjoy. It's as good as most modern day strains. Lots of good strains available, but beware of some dodgy sellers, flogging hermies. Caveman strains have previously worked well for me. Just some of their prices are now becoming expensive.

Old fox

Customs Avoidance
Community Member
User ID
Seedsman Spain Mick reckons Seedsman are kicking off with dc real soon .
But I'm not holding my breath friend Reynard🙊🐺✌🏻
Yes, I saw that on the DC Facebook page, along with a similar message on many other Aus seed pages.....lol... so no exclusive supplier. But lots of stuff still being intercepted at Customs, so until a shipment arrives it's just moving lips. Got enough options to keep me put of trouble for a while 😉

Pedro de pacas

FIGJAM - Artisan of Bullshit.
User ID
Yes, I saw that on the DC Facebook page, along with a similar message on many other Aus seed pages.....lol... so no exclusive supplier. But lots of stuff still being intercepted at Customs, so until a shipment arrives it's just moving lips. Got enough options to keep me put of trouble for a while 😉
Thought you would be up with the latest seedsman news Old boy
Its good you have other options to buy seedsman seeds from the "many other Aus seed pages"...... lol

Last edited:

Old fox

Customs Avoidance
Community Member
User ID
Thought you would be up with the latest seedsman news Old boy
Its good you have other options to buy seedsman seeds from the "many other Aus seed pages"...... lol
Prefer to take my chances with customs. I don't buy strains from Aus onsellers like DC for double the price they are available from O/S. 👎But you do have a good business model for autos.... you're keeping a few school kids happy. Lol.

Pedro de pacas

User ID
Not sure what your fascination is with "school kids" Old pervert

But seeing how I'm not one to hold a grudge, If you or ya DC mate Porky
ever change ya mind and order seeds from DC seeds, I'll make sure there is some free shit in there for ya's

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
Not sure what your fascination is with "school kids" Old pervert

But seeing how I'm not one to hold a grudge, If you or ya DC mate Porky
ever change ya mind and order seeds from DC seeds, I'll make sure there is some free shit in there for ya's
Order seeds from puggs. 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Fuck your getting dumber in ya old age aren't ya dickhead.

Pedro de pacas

User ID
Order seeds from puggs. 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Fuck your getting dumber in ya old age aren't ya dickhead.
Pretty sure if you ordered them from Pugs, you would get shit in ya order, dog, cat or human ??

Best of ordering them from DC, DC

mlg

Vegetating
User ID
Getting back on topic :) tried a fair few over my years from msnl. I'm still a shit grower and the Thai Hooker in my dungeon is aging so I'll need a replacement soon. I digress.
My smoke is a nighttime after dinner smoke but getting moreso a post 5pm smoke after finishing my white collar desk jockey job for the day during covid wfh. So I prefer full couch lock type smoke rather than racey. Also get the occasional lower back issue too so dual purpose.
NL - why? Because it reminds me of the smoke going around during my high school days in the early 90s. Its my favourite.
Purple Afghan Kush - a nice couch lock for me too but not so much as the NL.
Also had one that didn't agree with me at all. I didn't enjoy white widow at all. Grew it a few times thinking I'd gave it too many nutes, or cured it funny. But no, gave it about 3 or 4 attempts, grew well but didn't like the smoke. Just not the high I was after.
MLG

Top Bottom