Walk in seed bank

Hudo

Baked
Community Member
User ID
I'm heading to Europe last week of November. Amsterdam is on the list, I've never been and it's been on my bucket list forever. I plan on visiting a couple seed banks over there. My question has anyone had success posting them back to themselves. Or do they get picked up like my last couple orders from that region, and do I shelve them and cart them all over but I'm stopping in Japan on the way back too. Thoughts

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

med180

Curing
Community Member
User ID
I'm heading to Europe last week of November. Amsterdam is on the list, I've never been and it's been on my bucket list forever. I plan on visiting a couple seed banks over there. My question has anyone had success posting them back to themselves. Or do they get picked up like my last couple orders from that region, and do I shelve them and cart them all over but I'm stopping in Japan on the way back too. Thoughts
I believe @Gazza sent some back successfully from a holiday there last year, with bugger all stealth.
It's on here somewhere, try searching through his thread

benn0

Baked
Community Member
User ID
Japans pretty strict on drugs, id be careful carting seeds in to that country

Old fox

Customs Avoidance
Community Member
User ID
Are you on medicinal/ script cannabis in Australia? If so, take your script over and a tub or two of flower. Just bury the seeds in the flowersšŸ¤” Kustoms aren't going to open a cannabis tub with a legit script. Even if they do, they're not looking for seeds, and even if they do, they can't prove any seeds weren t part of the medicinal issue. Otherwise put them in your prison pocket šŸ¤£

Top Bottom