Variegated cannabis

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

veritas629

Blooming
User ID
I had one plant like that in my last grow of Incredible Bulk. I needed to cull a plant and she got the chop. Looked cool, but I wasn't going to gamble when all the other plants looked normal. I feel terrible saying that, because I was a weird looking teenager and look at me now!

[Note: I still look weird and you'd twitch if I came home with your daughter, but I'm doing better at Life than plenty of normal-lookers 🤡]

benn0

Baked
Community Member
User ID
I had one plant like that in my last grow of Incredible Bulk. I needed to cull a plant and she got the chop. Looked cool, but I wasn't going to gamble when all the other plants looked normal. I feel terrible saying that, because I was a weird looking teenager and look at me now!

[Note: I still look weird and you'd twitch if I came home with your daughter, but I'm doing better at Life than plenty of normal-lookers 🤡]
Thats usualy a wise decision because variegation has problems producing energy for the plant to grow anyway

Harry bootlace

Baked
Community Member
User ID

I had a twenty year break from looking “weird” trying to be a proper adult and working in a real job etc.
Hated every minute of it. Soon as my wife left with my daughter, and then I got fired from my suit and tie job I started working for myself. Now I’m an old bastard who looks pretty much like my young alternative self, minis some teeth and plus plenty of gray hairs.

Top Bottom