Tips for posting

mlg

Vegetating
User ID
Mate has recently left Sydney and I want to mail him 1 or 2 oz. He's moved to the central coast. Not too worried about losing the canna just don't want him to get picked up as he's the recipient.
Was considering a triple vac packed (got one of those food saver machines) and wrap up in a small clothing item. Obviously no sender address.
Any other tips or experiences?
Cheers, MLG

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

HGO

Plant of the Month - Sep,2020.
Community Member
User ID
that should do the job , doubt they would be xraying any domestic parcels?
throw in a perfumed soap or something fragrant call it an early xmas gift
the sheer volume of mail at the moment should help too and leading up to christmas it is only gonna get more hectic for them ( mail sorters )

Reactions: mlg

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
Mate has recently left Sydney and I want to mail him 1 or 2 oz. He's moved to the central coast. Not too worried about losing the canna just don't want him to get picked up as he's the recipient.
Was considering a triple vac packed (got one of those food saver machines) and wrap up in a small clothing item. Obviously no sender address.
Any other tips or experiences?
Cheers, MLG
Double vac sealed is fine. I send heaps around OZ.

Last edited:
Reactions: mlg

mlg

Vegetating
User ID
Cheers all. Double vac it seems and from what I gather no dramas with post either given these busy times. Going to send him a bit of my good stuff and a ton of Popcorn I've got left over :)
MLG

Top Bottom