Tents

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now
D

Deleted member DC01

Your still a total fuck wit but Pedro. 😂😂
The only "Master" anything around here is you Baiter
never claimed to be a horticultural expert DC, always said growing pot is the same as growing anything else
stop making shit up flog

never said your plants look good, you won't put anything up against them "can/stubbie/ciggie lighter" to compere size, so how would anytnuc know how small/tiny the buds are?

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
The only "Master" anything around here is you Baiter
never claimed to be a horticultural expert DC, always said growing pot is the same as growing anything else
stop making shit up flog

I’ll get some pics for ya tonight hero.
Wouldn’t matter if they were thicker than a 2lt coke bottle because you will still call bullshit because you can’t handle anything you don’t like actually working.

never said your plants look good, you won't put anything up against them "can/stubbie/ciggie lighter" to compere size, so how would anytnuc know how small/tiny the buds are?

D

Deleted member DC01

Get of the piss ya fuckwit, your babbling a load of bullshit

Defsnotacop

Curing
User ID
Wow, that really escalated. Hahaha.

Anyways, bgoat, what lights are you running? I know you said cmh and led. But what types? Just curious.

Old fox

Customs Avoidance
Community Member
User ID
Nah to busy trimming me shitty outside plants

got a 3 x 3 tent i'm using now, but no good running a mover in it
its about fucked anyway, but need it to finish of me shitty outside plants, then i'll get onto something else

@ DC, have grown a few crops inside before, pull ya fucking head in, your shit looks nothing special
any DC can grow a decent crop inside, even you FFS

as for your new outside mates, the sheep rooters and old fuk, how many lbs had they bagged up before February ?
fucking none would be my guess, how many seedy plants?

your comparing apples and fucking oranges, Dickhead
Meow Pedro......how did I get drawn into this argument between you two, resulting in my new moniker 'oldfuk". Hahaha. The only seeds I got were deliberate from pollinating a few branches - no Hermes outdoors for me. Wish I did more chucking in hindsight, as I ended up with under 100 seeds. Anyway Billy - good luck with your tent and your next grow.

Top Bottom