Strain recommendations

Quokk@

Vegetating
User ID
G'day crew, I'm hoping to get for some recommendations on strains with the following characteristics:
  • Uplifting daytime smoke (energetic, creative etc - no couchlock)
  • Fem Auto or Feminised
  • Preferrably from Aussie seller if possible
  • Indoor
  • Solid Genetics
There are so many options out there and often no description of the high. I'm a tripper & love my acid & mushies, definitely not a couch potato. Any help would be greatly appreciated :unsure:

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

smileysmoke

Blooming
User ID
Anything haze suits a day time smoke for me. depends how you go with anxiety. some sativa dominant can be a bit racey if you have heart issues.

sourcing seeds : check out site sponsor - DC Seeds - on the top right of the screen. super fast shipping, great service and a good range of seeds (not affiliated just a happy customer)

Quokk@

Vegetating
User ID
Anything haze suits a day time smoke for me. depends how you go with anxiety. some sativa dominant can be a bit racey if you have heart issues.

sourcing seeds : check out site sponsor - DC Seeds - on the top right of the screen. super fast shipping, great service and a good range of seeds (not affiliated just a happy customer)
Hmm, sounds like a haze might be the way to go (along with the Acopulco Gold) I'm all good with the anxiety, just don't want to be a potato lol. I'll check out the DC stuff too.

smileysmoke

Blooming
User ID
yeh sativa dominant tend to be a good option. lots of seedbank options out there. just take your time to read and research. write down what you want before you go hunting. and refer to it as you go. its really easy to get distracted!

Red Eye Hero

Baked
User ID
What I’m growing sounds pretty good this is from their site

Experiencing The Girl Scout Cookies Strain
Don’t be fooled by its name, this strain packs a punch! Right away you get a rush of euphoria and happiness. From there you transition into a complete and deep full-body relaxation that sinks through to your core. With that said, this isn’t a couch locking heaviness. No. This is more of a loose-limbed relaxation spread evenly through your entire body.

On it, you’ll experience greater creativity and sociability. That’s what makes this strain great for being high and social at the same time. Common side effects that people love are feeling goofy, laughing a lot, and having an increase in confidence.

Here’s a complete list of all the positive effects of Girl Scout Cookies Extreme:

• Relaxation
  • Happiness
  • Euphoria
  • Upliftedness
  • Creativity
  • Goofiness
  • Confidence
  • Sociability
Here’s a quick look at the possible negative things users might experience using Girl Scout Cookies Extreme:

• Dry mouth
  • Dry eyes
  • Paranoia
  • Anxiety
  • Dizziness

Madmick

Baked
User ID
Mate girl scout ain't what you are looking for , you said no couch lock
Girl scout strains are just that , anything indica leaning should be off your list , you never smoked it let own grown any buds yet so oz how the fuck would you know , sorry that's what the screen said

User ID
https://www.aussiebakedbeans.com.au/product-page/super-lemon-haze-feminised

Super Lemon Haze, mostly sativa lovely flavour, they say breeder aussie baked beans but its actually Greenhouse Seeds that breed it. I find it great during the day. I think anything with sativa in it should be good, the ones i had i find this one is pretty good, its a fav here growing it again

GENETICS

Lemon Skunk x Super Silver Haze.

EFFECTS

A very citrus-like haze, works fast and lasts long.

It is a very powerful high, very balanced between a physical and a cerebral side.

FLOWERING INDOOR

10 weeks, with a production up to 800 gr/m2.

Medium-tall plant, long and wide branches, ideal for ScrOG or LST.

FLOWERING OUTDOOR

Finishes by mid-October (North hemisphere).

Production can reach 1200 gr/plant.

Ideal for equatorial, tropical, subtropical and temperate climates.

Tall plant, needs support.

AWARDS

1st HTCC 2008,

1st HTCC 2009,

1st IC420 Growers Cup 2010,

2nd HTCC 2010,

1st Seattle Medical Cup 2012,

2nd ExpoGrow-IrĂşn 2012.

1st ExpoGrow-IrĂşn 2013.

Quokk@

Vegetating
User ID
https://www.aussiebakedbeans.com.au/product-page/super-lemon-haze-feminised

Super Lemon Haze, mostly sativa lovely flavour, they say breeder aussie baked beans but its actually Greenhouse Seeds that breed it. I find it great during the day. I think anything with sativa in it should be good, the ones i had i find this one is pretty good, its a fav here growing it again.
Thanks Smokey that sounds the goods for sure, will definitely add that to the list :p.

Quokk@

Vegetating
User ID
Could've given you a review on Belladonna if the fuckers didn't intercept them. The way it reads, it has long been appealing to me..
Shit sorry to hear they didn’t come through. Ive also had a failed order from Seedsman, even the backup order didn’t make it.

Top Bottom