posted seeds but forgot to put stamp on

Sugar

Baked
User ID
Folks, trouble.
I posted seeds but forgot to put stamps on.
What will happen anyone know?
I have no return address on them so will they open them and send on or will that put the recipients in danger now?
Shit

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Sugar

Baked
User ID
this reminds me of another mistake I made a while back lol
working as secreriate with a non profit association here I had to do mail outs to members using an excel database.

Well!... I had to copy and paste from all the States in Australia their spreadsheets into the master one.

You know how many States there are in Australia right ok? lolol

And not only from the contact from the State Associations but also the various voices from the outskirts in regional..

While copying and pasting all the data into the master one I put the street addresses out by one line ffs

Week later hundreds of mail outs returned WRONG ADDRESS! haha

Yes, I lost that job too.

Madmick

Baked
User ID
Hope you haven't had your fingerprints taken

Certainly wouldn't like to be recipients of so said mail

If it is deemed that inspection is required because of biological elements in envelopes, especially Queensland, who knows what will happen

WAF

Sugar

Baked
User ID
Hope you haven't had your fingerprints taken

Certainly wouldn't like to be recipients of so said mail

If it is deemed that inspection is required because of biological elements in envelopes, especially Queensland, who knows what will happen

WA
Fuck off you.
I see through you.
always wanting to blame.
Fuck off.

Madmick

Baked
User ID
Down down girl

You fucked up not me

How would you feel waiting to see what happens?

Wouldn't fucking like it would you ?

So why don't you fuck off because we all see through your charades

Joe Dirte

Curing
User ID
Ahh bugger, we all fuck up from time to time!! Sounds like all will be good, wouldn't sweat about it personally anyone receiving should've used a safe addy and false name obviously 👌

Dotts

HPS turncoat
Community Member
User ID
Yeah, I have received mail without a stamp on it. Didn't have seeds in it but.
...anyway its not illegal to post hemp seeds 😉...unless you got "Wonky" written all ova it 😀

You'll be all good, itll get where its goin..

Billygoat

Staff member
Community Member
User ID
Yep, I have received and sent mail without stamps. without a return address, i reckon the paperwork is more of a pain for the average postal worker than simply sending it on its way.

I have also received mail without adequate stamps with a note to pay the balance.. but it is an honesty system., they are just trying it on to cover their "costs".

long story short, absolutely nothing to worry about.

Sugar

Baked
User ID
Ibuprofen helps a lot with short term memory if your blasted
Carbcon, you got that the wrong way around.

Memory loss is found among people who take Ibuprofen, especially for people who are female, 60+ old, have been taking the drug for < 1 month.

The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Ibuprofen and have Memory loss. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 163,153 people who have side effects when taking Ibuprofen from the FDA, and is updated regularly.

Anyway, I don't know how many people here get spiritual but when I'm in that way I find it hard to deal well doing the natural things at the same time.

I'll likely be hiding for a while until I can deal better with the natural world At the moment I'm in the spiritual.

Top Bottom