Please let me know when these can be cut (Photos attached)

MrDynamix

Germinating
User ID
Hi guys

These are plants which were grown from the seeds Sedge very kindly sent me a while back.

Were first planted about 3 - 4 months ago and have become quite big now.
1 month ago they were very sticky and a lot more green.
I am in Brisbane and we have had quite a cool last 2 weeks.
Now they have become quite yellow.
Current soil mix is about 30% perlite with 70% searles premium potting mix.
Watered daily and fed weekly with Power Feed (Green bottle). Power feed ratio is about 7ML put in a 2 litre bottle (rest filled with water). I then use the whole 2 litres in one go to do 6 plants. (Not sure if this is ok but hope so)
Looked under the leaves this morning and hundreds of black clusters of these little black bugs. Any ideas what they are and how I can shift them without killing the plants?

Could you please look at these photos and let me know if the buds are ready to be cut and if so let me know where and where not to cut?

Thanks guys!

Attachments

• viber_image_2021-04-28_12-30-0h2.jpg
    viber_image_2021-04-28_12-30-0h2.jpg
    581.8 KB · Views: 27
  • viber_image_2021-04-28_12-30-02.jpg
    viber_image_2021-04-28_12-30-02.jpg
    614.4 KB · Views: 22
  • viber_image_2021-04-28_12-30-j02.jpg
    viber_image_2021-04-28_12-30-j02.jpg
    666.6 KB · Views: 28
  • viber_image_2021-04-28_12-30-0j2.jpg
    viber_image_2021-04-28_12-30-0j2.jpg
    600.2 KB · Views: 35

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Sedge

Baked
Staff member
Community Member
User ID
They might be ready ,,you got the seeds 14 weeks ago ,,if you planted them straighit away they’d be forced to flower at about five - six weeks of age ,,making then at about 8 wks of flowering ,,lesser light hours now might help speed up the flowering ,,.but I’d still give them another week to be safe ,maybe a bit more,,it’s hard to tell just by photos,,,,not much on them sadly but they do look nice and sticky.

can always pick one if your desperate though

MrDynamix

Germinating
User ID
No worries I'll give it a bit more time then. I am hoping that being in QLD they won't die out and will continue on and on as generally it's quite warm here. Thanks for getting back. Any ideas about these little black mites / bugs? Cheers Sedge

Attachments

• 20210428_140251.jpg
    20210428_140251.jpg
    2.7 MB · Views: 31

Sedge

Baked
Staff member
Community Member
User ID
too Blurry to really see..if you can get a clearer pic ,,,or search google pics of ozzy bugs.

Sedge

Baked
Staff member
Community Member
User ID
One of these will help ,,look for the colour of the trichomes to change from clear to milky then they go amber..For good high I like most milky white with not much amber,,
the longer you leave it (lots of amber) it might be better for pain ,,that’s only a guess though.

MrDynamix

Germinating
User ID
Thanks Sedge just recently got one of those loupes they were really helpful for a turntable stylus alignment :p I will have a good look at it through the loupe Ta :D

vostok

Blooming
User ID
when-to-harvest-cannabis-diagram.jpg

should be harvested about now it you haven't already ...a 25x Loup'e is always very handy

Joe Dirte

Curing
User ID
Congratulations on your first bit of homegrown, nothing better than smoking your own herb, it just gets better and better as the years go on 🙌

Top Bottom