Phone app ?

Thepie

Germinating
Community Member
User ID
Could anyone recommend an app or something that you can keep a check on temps , humidity in grow tent ? I’ve got one but you have to be within 4 metres for it to connect, looking for something that I can check on when away from house
Cheers

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now
User ID
Its just something else to needlesly stress about. I got the old AC infinity 67 controller and you have to be close to check, (Bluetooth) practically useless. Let alone everytime I check its pretty sad readings compared to the recomended paramaters. A shit Pot growing climate costs $ to overcome, often not worth it for us little guys. I let the plants do their thing nowadays and dont GAF.

Control the controllable. Get a decent crop Autumn and early Summer, but take the hit in Winter/Spring. Still always get way more than I need so works out in the end.

VinDeezle

Baked
Community Member
User ID
Its just something else to needlesly stress about. I got the old AC infinity 67 controller and you have to be close to check, (Bluetooth) practically useless. Let alone everytime I check its pretty sad readings compared to the recomended paramaters. A shit Pot growing climate costs $ to overcome, often not worth it for us little guys. I let the plants do their thing nowadays and dont GAF.

Control the controllable. Get a decent crop Autumn and early Summer, but take the hit in Winter/Spring. Still always get way more than I need so works out in the end.
Agree. I just have one cheap hygro in one tent and then just hope everything else around it is within a few c as it's all in the same room with very similar lighting setup.

Had a controller and Bluetooth kit that came with an old light and all it did was give me something else to obsess with and stress out about as 70% of the time my VPD is way out. Did the same with most of my feeding in Coco...every time I'd do the runoff I'd stress about it but the plants were always happy so I just stopped.

Just constantly found myself checking the Bluetooth app for no reason as Im even heating or cooling most of the time. Add to that the forum, messenger, YouTube and phonecalls and I just didn't leave my phone which is sad.

Top Bottom