Pedatory mites

Hudo

Baked
Community Member
User ID
Ordered these little fuckers on Sunday night about 9pm got em today. Have had a few white flies and thrip after my tree lopper mate came over after work and spend the fuckers a few cycles ago. Can never quite get em all with the neem and green cleaner before flip so hoping 10,000 of these critters clean the stragglers up .30 somthing bucks delivered 20240910_165408.jpg

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

med180

Curing
Community Member
User ID
Ordered these little fuckers on Sunday night about 9pm got em today. Have had a few white flies and thrip after my tree lopper mate came over after work and spend the fuckers a few cycles ago. Can never quite get em all with the neem and green cleaner before flip so hoping 10,000 of these critters clean the stragglers up .30 somthing bucks delivered View attachment 51732
Bugs for bugs are great, saved me a couple of times in the Hothouse. We do a pre-emptive release now and another if we notice any particular problems

benn0

Baked
Community Member
User ID
good to know there is an option like this available here. let us know how you go with em too. I may be far from organic but I do like the idea of the predatory bugs, its one thing to spray your food and eat it but another thing to spray your buds and combust them and inhale it

Hudo

Baked
Community Member
User ID
good to know there is an option like this available here. let us know how you go with em too. I may be far from organic but I do like the idea of the predatory bugs, its one thing to spray your food and eat it but another thing to spray your buds and combust them and inhale it
Yeah I usually do a thorough check before flip spray either neem or green cleaner then nothing while in flower. I've used green lace wing for spider mite before but these guys are a first

itchybro

Sultan Of Soil
User ID
just my opinion for what it's worth
the thing I'd say about using this method of pest control is
def follow the instructions of release & environment controls required
hold back on any pest spraying well in advance of releasing predators
put 80% of your efforts into increasing plant health from day one & 20% on nutrition
it seems to me most growers tend to put 100% of effort into nutrition while plant health & pest control is an after thought

Top Bottom