NSW Hunter

imalittleteapot

Seedling
User ID
G'day from the Valley. Theres some good reading here thanks for setting up the community guys.

So you all wanna see a dead body ?

^ this fuckwit
I found this about 4 hours in and his site was down maybe 30 minutes later. post was pics of the packs surprised the dumb fuck didnt post his address along with it :/ fucking reddit

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Old fox

Customs Avoidance
Community Member
User ID
G'day and welcome imalittleteapot. I'm in Greater Newcastle area, just prepping my next round, so thought I'd share a photo with another local. You got anything growing ATM ? IMG_20220926_124541323.jpg

R3za92

Baked
User ID
G'day from the Valley. Theres some good reading here thanks for setting up the community guys.

So you all wanna see a dead body ?

^ this fuckwit
I found this about 4 hours in and his site was down maybe 30 minutes later. post was pics of the packs surprised the dumb fuck didnt post his address along with it :/ fucking reddit
1 reddit post wouldn’t have got the site taken down. All those seed sites advertise in some way and they all get shut down eventually, either by the cops or them selfs after they run an exit scam

Also sites still up.

imalittleteapot

Seedling
User ID
G'day and welcome imalittleteapot. I'm in Greater Newcastle area, just prepping my next round, so thought I'd share a photo with another local. You got anything growing ATM ? View attachment 26329
Thanks Old Fox, Nothing here atm just getting my feet wet again been out of the hobbie for a few years. I wouldnt have found this community if i didnt have some packs get intercepted, always silver lining i guess but now you've made me hungry :D

imalittleteapot

Seedling
User ID
Good to know R3za, i was hitting a "cound not be reached page" earlier. maybe mrbakedbeans was made aware and pulled it down for a few? if so its good to know the guy is on his game.

Old fox

Customs Avoidance
Community Member
User ID
Thanks Old Fox, Nothing here atm just getting my feet wet again been out of the hobbie for a few years. I wouldnt have found this community if i didnt have some packs get intercepted, always silver lining i guess but now you've made me hungry :D
Get back on the horse mate. The stuff being sold in our local streets is mainly PGR. Unless you get a medical script. ( expensive), there's not much decent flower around here. Grow your own is the only way

F

freddie

Welcome to the site. Hunter valley is a great place to grow.

Mrbeans site still up, and still looks like it was designed by a 12 year old. So glad I don't buy seeds anymore.

Top Bottom