Newbie sayin G'day

Rosco

Germinating
User ID
Hi all, older fella newbie, started indoor grows about 7 months ago learning as I go, have had some reasonable results but chasing better yield. Just supplying myself so 4 good grows would be enough. In Central Vic, was planning outdoor grow but the weather has been nuts. Is it too late to plant now? Have some germinating now.

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Gazza

Forum Pisshead
User ID
Welcome mate, the days are getting shorter as of today, could still get a few out tho see what happens?

Rosco

Germinating
User ID
Got 2x Bruce Banner autos germinating, 1 Durban Poison ( ILGM) that's popped and sprouting well & 2 sour diesel germinating (ILGM). Have had no luck with germinating the SD in the past but having another go.
Indoor atm - Banana Kush , Skunk Kush that are 6 weeks into flower, small but healthy and a Northern lights that started on 12/12 just to fill the space. Its going alright.
Making heaps of mistakes but learning every time. heading into retirement soon so will have lots of time to get it together.

Gazza

Forum Pisshead
User ID
Good shit Rosco, no shortage of good people that will give u solid advice here.

What size space you working with inside and what kind of lights you got?

Rosco

Germinating
User ID
Dare i admit it. I picked up a mars hydro tent kit 70x70x160 with a TS1000. was fed up buying expensive street shit and decided to do something about it.
I now know its too small and there are mixed reviews about the light.
Anyway its got me started and I've grown some great weed so far. Will upgrade when $ and skill permit. Got a good shed set up and have learned to control the environment.

Old fox

Customs Avoidance
Community Member
User ID
Welcome Roscoe. Summer equinox today, so sunlight hours per day gradually decrease from tomorrow. Start plants indoors. Fill your indoor space with vegging plants. Then upsize pots in early February, and move plants outside to flower.

afghan bob

Baked
Community Member
User ID
Never 2 late 4 autos Roscoe
I take it u got ure I.L.G.M stuff a while back
They don't like Aus any more
Had a bit of success with their Bruce Banner

Rosco

Germinating
User ID
Never 2 late 4 autos Roscoe
I take it u got ure I.L.G.M stuff a while back
They don't like Aus any more
Had a bit of success with their Bruce Banner

Yeah the ILGM stuff has been great (apart from the sour diesel) got some skunk kush seeds recently from Kanga that seem to be ok
Also got northern lights from Medi Seedsman and currently germinating their Bruce Banner

Rosco

Germinating
User ID
Th
Welcome Roscoe. Summer equinox today, so sunlight hours per day gradually decrease from tomorrow. Start plants indoors. Fill your indoor space with vegging plants. Then upsize pots in early February, and move plants outside to flower.
Thanks for the tip

Top Bottom