Logging out

Sticky67

Curing
User ID
Hey has the set up changed or am I missing something as usual? There used to be my profile symbol in the header which I could tap and log off but now it's disappeared and I have to hit the menu button then hit my profile name to get to log out..it just seems the long way round and again I'll say unless I'm missing something 🙃 😅. Thanks in advance hey..

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231109_113009_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20231109_113009_Chrome.jpg
    277.5 KB · Views: 8

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Orb

Curing
Community Member
User ID
noticed when i changed the size of text on me phone (cause I lost my glasses) that profile icon disappeared altogether but reducing text size brought it back - try that?

Sticky67

Curing
User ID
noticed when i changed the size of text on me phone (cause I lost my glasses) that profile icon disappeared altogether but reducing text size brought it back - try that?
Yeah I know exactly what you mean 😅🤣I'm half blind without my glasses also but I haven't changed the txt size or done any setting changes. It's no big deal it was just quicker.

Reactions: Orb

Sticky67

Curing
User ID
Yay my profile pic is back. Log out normal again.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231119_200314_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20231119_200314_Chrome.jpg
    410 KB · Views: 4

Sticky67

Curing
User ID
Are you still logged in on your old ph maybe..and I used to get it when I hit the autofill log in and then hit the log in icon. Hitting the log in icon meant I logged in twice, now I just hit the autofill and it just logs in by itself. And reading this probably just makes things worse 🤣🤣🤣 good luck VinD..

Top Bottom