Legalisation Australia petition needs signatures please follow link sign and pass it on.

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Aussie battler

Germinating
User ID
Anyone who doesn't sign because they think it's spam is a moron and shouldn't be on a forum like this. It is a legit government partition to legalise marijuana in Australia. There is only 3 days left. I put this on as people complain about it not being legal. Well now there's a chance to change it all.

Pikey

Baked
User ID
Moron lol lol lol why were so far behind and still in the stone ageπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ love you pikey
I mean you do make a great argument...

I guess I'll bow down to your clear superiority of knowledge on the subject and sign your magical petition that will automatically legalise cannabis in Australia... you know, because that's how things work. :ROFLMAO:

...fucking delusional!

Aussie battler

Germinating
User ID
5 different threads spewing the same shit!!
D
5 different threads spewing the same shit!!
DC!!
Well if you looked you'd see it's for the better but you obviously want to stay in the stone age and not want it legalised lol now wonder the older stoner pioneers aren't on here it's obviously full of morons who are happy to keep it illegal and don't want change lol lol lol. Peace out.

Aussie battler

Germinating
User ID
I mean you do make a great argument...

I guess I'll bow down to your clear superiority of knowledge on the subject and sign your magical petition that will automatically legalise cannabis in Australia... you know, because that's how things work. :ROFLMAO:

...fucking delusional!
That's what you are mate lol lol lol 🀣 old pioneer stoners would be ashamed of your blaightent blindsided mind. Love you pikey πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Pikey

Baked
User ID
That's what you are mate lol lol lol 🀣 old pioneer stoners would be ashamed of your blaightent blindsided mind. Love you pikey πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

How would you know what "old pioneer stoners" would be ashamed of ...you're what 12 ...14 at most?

NB: The priest that fucked you doesn't count, he was a different kind of smoker all together :cry:

Aussie battler

Germinating
User ID
Btw you don't know anything lol lol lol shot you down on your own post lol lol lol
You should try getting outta the stone age lol lol lol your all a bunch of immature idiots on here lol lol lol I'll delete my profile as obviously its full of no hoping idiots in here. Bunch of morons 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

Kee Mao

Baked
User ID
Btw you don't know anything lol lol lol shot you down on your own post lol lol lol
You should try getting outta the stone age lol lol lol your all a bunch of immature idiots on here lol lol lol I'll delete my profile as obviously its full of no hoping idiots in here. Bunch of morons 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
First sensible thing you’ve said. Now fuck off.

Top Bottom