Joint questions

Bear777

Vegetating
Community Member
User ID
1) what good king size papers are available, been using raw king size slim and find them ok but sometimes hit and miss with themas far as rolling. Is there better out there that you've found.

2)Joint storage...any downsides to making a few pre rolled if stored in jars for a month or maybe 2. Sometimes we roll a few extra than what we're gonna smoke right then, but since there's have a few different strains ready might not get back to some for a while. Do you find much difference in your experience?

3)rolling machines, any better ones out there, the manual ones used this past year can wear out pretty quick with some being hit and miss too, what brands do you like if you use them...or the automatics, how do you find them to be?

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Goonie Goat

Curing
User ID
I always used hemp papers when I was a smoker, either raw or just the cheap pure hemp ones, rice papers (elements) will also burn very clean.

I cant think of any downsides to storing joints, could just throw them in a humidor like they do with cigars, or a jar with a few 62% boveda or integra humidification packs which will stop the weed from turning into dust.

Don't know anything about the rolling machines šŸ¤£..

Top Bottom