How to spot a legit dispensary

Kramer

Seedling
User ID
Hi guys after doing a quick google search a few dispensary's come up.

Are any of these legit, seems a little too easy or good to be true.

I got a call back from Greenlife answered a few reasonable questions and then the next step was they were going to put me in contact with a doctor, but only after paying $99 by just handing over my credit card details over the phone, this seemed a little dodgy so I just ended the call there.

Have any of you guys used or know of the services the below "clinics" provide?

Let me know if any are to be contacted or to be avoided.

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

med180

Curing
Community Member
User ID
Hi guys after doing a quick google search a few dispensary's come up.

Are any of these legit, seems a little too easy or good to be true.

I got a call back from Greenlife answered a few reasonable questions and then the next step was they were going to put me in contact with a doctor, but only after paying $99 by just handing over my credit card details over the phone, this seemed a little dodgy so I just ended the call there.

Have any of you guys used or know of the services the below "clinics" provide?

Let me know if any are to be contacted or to be avoided.
I have heard of releaf. A good resource for information on medical cannabis is cannareviewsau.co or honalee. There you will find ratings on different clinics and products.
I use cannabisdoctorstasmania.com.au
They are good as they're not affiliated with any particular company and can offer all appropriate products

Edit. Reddit, believe it or not is a good place to find opinions on these companies

Billygoat

Staff member
Community Member
User ID
Probably all much of a muchness now.

Check their reviews and google them to confirm they are legit.

I’ve used Cannihelp.

med180

Curing
Community Member
User ID
I have heard of releaf. A good resource for information on medical cannabis is cannareviewsau.co or honalee. There you will find ratings on different clinics and products.
They are good as they're not affiliated with any particular company and can offer all appropriate products

Edit. Reddit, believe it or not is a good place to find opinions on these companies
My doctor uses hotdoc for bookings and appointment payments

VinDeezle

Baked
Community Member
User ID
Tbh, I've tried to get on med three times (twice with alternaleaf and once with releaf) and spent two-three hours waiting for my appointments every time.

You then leave as you are sick of looking at your own face for hours and they charge you for "missing your appointment".

At the end of the day i'd rather grow my own then waste time with these conglomerates. Maybe I just have terrible luck but wasting a few hundred dollars to stare at your own face on a telehealth call is a bit of a waste.

med180

Curing
Community Member
User ID
Tbh, I've tried to get on med three times (twice with alternaleaf and once with releaf) and spent two-three hours waiting for my appointments every time.

You then leave as you are sick of looking at your own face for hours and they charge you for "missing your appointment".

At the end of the day i'd rather grow my own then waste time with these conglomerates. Maybe I just have terrible luck but wasting a few hundred dollars to stare at your own face on a telehealth call is a bit of a waste.
Can't recommend my doc enough. Always same doc, Always on time, willing to listen to what you think might help etc...
Both those you mentioned are big business and a scam in my opinion

One Drop

Curing
User ID
I’m with alternerleaf I dump there weed in chook compost and fill tubs with my own and with Tasmania laws on driving they don’t test med patients unless they think you are impaired then they will test you best 59 bucks spent to keep my script open . That’s the loop hole if you grow really good weed to replace the med stuff no police officer could with out a question of doubt the content of your tub is what’s on the label …..

med180

Curing
Community Member
User ID
I’m with alternerleaf I dump there weed in chook compost and fill tubs with my own and with Tasmania laws on driving they don’t test med patients unless they think you are impaired then they will test you best 59 bucks spent to keep my script open . That’s the loop hole if you grow really good weed to replace the med stuff no police officer could with out a question of doubt the content of your tub is what’s on the label …..
I'm currently going through court for driving with thc in my system. Prosecution is not charging me over impairment but rather where my doctor is based (not interstate) and whether my scripts are collected in person from a pharmacy (not the mail). My doctor is based in Tasmania but I have a lawyer currently helping me deal with it all and will be up for my 3rd hearing next month
Edit. Don't believe the media!

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID

Im not sure if its Honalee or something of a similar sounding name is run by a woman who has a very bad name in the industry. Can't remember who but maybe @Dotts or some else knows more than me.
She came on here a while back and a few people told her to fuck off!
Was for a petition or maybe a survey. It's on here somewhere.

med180

Curing
Community Member
User ID
Im not sure if its Honalee or something of a similar sounding name is run by a woman who has a very bad name in the industry. Can't remember who but maybe @Dotts or some else knows more than me.
She came on here a while back and a few people told her to fuck off!
Was for a petition or maybe a survey. It's on here somewhere.
I hadn't heard. I use cannareviewsau.co myself to find what's on offer.

One Drop

Curing
User ID
I'm currently going through court for driving with thc in my system. Prosecution is not charging me over impairment but rather where my doctor is based (not interstate) and whether my scripts are collected in person from a pharmacy (not the mail). My doctor is based in Tasmania but I have a lawyer currently helping me deal with it all and will be up for my 3rd hearing next month
Edit. Don't believe the media!
How can they charge you with that , where your doctor is has nothing to do with it my doctor is in Victoria again how can where your doctor is situated have any bearing on the case sounds like it’s trumped up charge mate

Indy

Misfit
User ID
Likewise. Of the strains I've sampled, only two could stand up with what I've produced previously myself. A lot of it is complete garbage without a doubt. I'm probably doing similar to yourself, where I only place a order or two a year to keep the dates on the containers looking like they've been purchased that year.

But yeah. Not a fan of the Medi side going by what I've sampled so far. Though I do acknowledge that there is need for the service in this country for the simple reason many are too bloody useless, or not in a situation where they can produce their own.

med180

Curing
Community Member
User ID
How can they charge you with that , where your doctor is has nothing to do with it my doctor is in Victoria again how can where your doctor is situated have any bearing on the case sounds like it’s trumped up charge mate
I know! When impairment wasn't an issue they moved on to tga approved device which was no worries, after that they say it must be a Tassie doc, again no worries, now arguing my right for it to be posted to me, a full blown witch hunt!
I have seen 2 people get adjourned for sentencing first appearance for using a mainland cattle yard like alternaleaf

One Drop

Curing
User ID
Damn I’ve been sent on my way after they checked my card n script and tub numbers all lined up that was in Ho Town .

BigRobbo

Blooming
Community Member
User ID
My misso used greenlife to get a few tubs was all very easy and straight forward they offered flower,rosin vapes and oil...

med180

Curing
Community Member
User ID
Damn I’ve been sent on my way after they checked my card n script and tub numbers all lined up that was in Ho Town .
I was in Hobart too. I was told by the prosecution their 3 main problems they were cracking down on

1. Tga approved device.
2. Mainland clinics .
3. Local pick up, not mainlanders mail.

One Drop

Curing
User ID
I was in Hobart too. I was told by the prosecution their 3 main problems they were cracking down on

1. Tga approved device.
2. Mainland clinics .
3. Local pick up, not mainlanders mail.
That is fucked man I do hope it gets tossed out of court they are trying to trump up bull shit charges I still can’t under stand why they have that criteria man

Top Bottom