Hi

Stackr

Baked
Community Member
User ID
Hi folks,
My 1st post to break the ice. I have read quite a few posts and looked at some great pics.
I am in the midst of my first serious garden and it seems to be going alright so far.
Had a problem with fungus gnats but managed to solve that quite easily with the yellow sticky cards and oyster shell flower.
I do have another minor issue that I will ask about in another thread soon.
Thanks for the forum.

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Stackr

Baked
Community Member
User ID
I am not an expert but it is supposed to work in a similar way to kill the gnats. I originaly purchased it for use in the worm farms. Whether it was just the sticky traps, or in combination with the oyster shell flour, it seemed to work. I just sprinkled a fine layer over the top of the pots.

Kee Mao

Baked
User ID
I am not an expert but it is supposed to work in a similar way to kill the gnats. I originaly purchased it for use in the worm farms. Whether it was just the sticky traps, or in combination with the oyster shell flour, it seemed to work. I just sprinkled a fine layer over the top of the pots.
What’s under the lights?

Stackr

Baked
Community Member
User ID
Supposed to be Gorilla Glue (fem), but it looks like they are 2 different varieties.
So I guess they could be anything.

Hudo

Baked
User ID
Supposed to be Gorilla Glue (fem), but it looks like they are 2 different varieties.
So I guess they could be anything.
Plants can have different pheno even when from same seeds depends on how stable the genetics are but most of the time you will get a couple pheno types

Kneeko

Blooming
User ID
Welcome Stackr
Enjoy the ride..
And what Hudo said..!
The lucky dip with phenotypes just mean one sister can come out waaaay hotter than the other ;)

Top Bottom