Hi guys

nexus420

Vegetating
User ID
hi i am new here mostly i just read posts and use the info.
but I should say hi lol.
also have a few questions if anyone could help.
1 If my seeds got to customs and just stopped (its been 8 days) are they seized.
2 will the tracking update and say so or never arrive.
3 are there any good local seed banks that don't look like a 5 year old made their site in frontpage 20 years ago.
4 and is mediseedman legit or not his site is ok but reviews are all over the place.
thanks for you time :)

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

nexus420

Vegetating
User ID
Sawatdee khrap. 🙏
mrbakedbeans,looks like clown vomit after a funny mushroom breakfast.
also i am assuming you are affiliated with them i have seen you mention them a few times.
But all bullshit a side are they even a place you can buy from i dont see any stock it just looks like poser merch.

Pikey

Baked
User ID
1 If my seeds got to customs and just stopped (its been 8 days) are they seized.
- In my personal experience, I would say they're gone. But I have heard of others clearing after longer 🤷‍♂️

- If they're siezed they will not update past "awaiting clearance"

3 are there any good local seed banks that don't look like a 5 year old made their site in frontpage 20 years ago.
- In my opinion, not anymore.

4 and is mediseedman legit or not his site is ok but reviews are all over the place.
- In my opinion, they have been underhanded in their business practices so I won't touch them.

But all bullshit a side are they even a place you can buy from i dont see any stock it just looks like poser merch.
Yes they sell seeds, he just thinks he's being super clever by listing them as stickers :rolleyes:

Haven't bought from him myself... wouldn't buy from him myself.

Kee Mao

Baked
User ID
also i am assuming you are affiliated with them i have seen you mention them a few times.
You would assume wrong. No affiliations anywhere but here. click on the stickers and you will find what you want. They’re expensive and mainly regs. Ive never tried them.

afghan bob

Baked
Community Member
User ID
Best advice i could give u buddy is take a keen and genuine interest in ppl's grows on here
Comment often on what interests u about their techniques and styles
No need 4 sarcasm, that can come later when u become aquainted or get 2 know who is who
Once ppl start 2 trust u a little and u've built a few relationships and we realize ure fair dinkum, then maybe get the violin out and tug on a few heartstrings about how hard it is 2 get good beans
They're a pretty selfless bunch on here and i'm sure u'll get pointed in right direction
Not having a crack at u mate, just trying 2 help in ure journey

nexus420

Vegetating
User ID
- In my personal experience, I would say they're gone. But I have heard of others clearing after longer 🤷‍♂️

- In my opinion, they have been underhanded in their business practices so I won't touch them.

Yes they sell seeds, he just thinks he's being super clever by listing them as stickers :rolleyes:

thanks for the info lots of people have an questionable motive when you ask about seeds i have noticed (buy for me) but that was great.

nexus420

Vegetating
User ID
Best advice i could give u buddy is take a keen and genuine interest in ppl's grows on here
Comment often on what interests u about their techniques and styles
No need 4 sarcasm, that can come later when u become aquainted or get 2 know who is who
Once ppl start 2 trust u a little and u've built a few relationships and we realize ure fair dinkum, then maybe get the violin out and tug on a few heartstrings about how hard it is 2 get good beans
They're a pretty selfless bunch on here and i'm sure u'll get pointed in right direction
Not having a crack at u mate, just trying 2 help in ure journey
oh i get what your saying. but the comment about the sites is because i am a programmer, i looked at the code of a few of them and they are strait up scams.
as for commenting i am reluctant because i have yet to grow anything. so i have nothing to add of worth. this is my hello to the group.
you need help with a pc or a site ask me, this is new all i have is questions.

nexus420

Vegetating
User ID

what are you thoughts about caveman, i am looking for a few autos as a first time grow to get the feel for it before i got any deeper in to it.

Kee Mao

Baked
User ID
oh i get what your saying. but the comment about the sites is because i am a programmer, i looked at the code of a few of them and they are strait up scams.
as for commenting i am reluctant because i have yet to grow anything. so i have nothing to add of worth. this is my hello to the group.
you need help with a pc or a site ask me, this is new all i have is questions.
In honour of you joining this illustrious group I will donate some fem White Rhino for the next competition because seed is not a problem, however as you know variety is always an ongoing issue.!
All you gotta do is grow some killa weed to go with your killa attitude, and they’re all yours 😂🤣😂🤣
As for caveman……

Attachments

• 476E79F0-9ED2-4B13-8D6B-BF9AB6793C7A.jpeg
    476E79F0-9ED2-4B13-8D6B-BF9AB6793C7A.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 8
  • 3FF8B8AA-9D96-4D04-8F4D-A91FB7ADC0D0.jpeg
    3FF8B8AA-9D96-4D04-8F4D-A91FB7ADC0D0.jpeg
    2.6 MB · Views: 8

Old fox

Customs Avoidance
Community Member
User ID
1. I agree 100% with Pikeys reply. 2. As Afghan Bob said, lots of new people joining this site. I've posted free female seeds with over a dozen or more newbies this year, and most(not all) newbies disappear soon after, without any grow. I'll wait to see a newbie is hanging around before sharing female seeds in future. Some of them may be legit, but if they don't want to be part of this group, I ain't sharing free seeds. I'll gladly continue to share seeds with any long term member Scammers can get fucked 3. Generous offer from Kee Mao. 4. Good luck with the grow, hope you hang around and share your cannabis related photos. 👍 Lots of helpful long term members on this site. Most importantly it's secure, nobody has ever been busted by posting photos to this site. Unlike the dumb cunts that post photos to Facebook - that's how they get busted.

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
1. I agree 100% with Pikeys reply. 2. As Afghan Bob said, lots of new people joining this site. I've posted free female seeds with over a dozen or more newbies this year, and most(not all) newbies disappear soon after, without any grow. I'll wait to see a newbie is hanging around before sharing female seeds in future. Some of them may be legit, but if they don't want to be part of this group, I ain't sharing free seeds. I'll gladly continue to share seeds with any long term member Scammers can get fucked 3. Generous offer from Kee Mao. 4. Good luck with the grow, hope you hang around and share your cannabis related photos. 👍 Lots of helpful long term members on this site. Most importantly it's secure, nobody has ever been busted by posting photos to this site. Unlike the dumb cunts that post photos to Facebook - that's how they get busted.
Yeah mate I wouldn't even consider sending seeds to anyone who hasn't been a contributor on here for at least 6 months mate!!

Top Bottom