Hi from North Coast NSW

bushbob

Vegetating
User ID
Hi all,
I've just started growing again after a couple of years break and only had a few years experience before that. I used to order seed from Attitude and Bonza but have found out that Bonza isn't around anymore and importing seed is a crap shoot these days, so I have been desperately searching for somewhere to buy seed.
I used to like growing Critical Kush from Barneys Farm and had some old seed laying around but it didn't germinate :( So without any better options I have bitten the bullet and ordered some Critical Mass from MediSeedMan. I have read alot of mixed reviews about them and thought I would come here and document how this first run from them goes. Also hoping that if they turn out to be no good that someone here could point me in the right direction for some decent seed.
I grow in 1.15m² and 90cm² flood and drain trays and used to use 2x600w HPS but have just bought a Lumatek 600w Zeus Pro 2.9 for the large tray and a Grow Pro 300w LED for the smaller tray. I use Canna brand nutrients. I have always just used the growing methods I was taught but am looking to experiment a bit and see what I can do to improve my grow.
Cheers :)

Last edited:

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Indy

Misfit
User ID
Some nice gear you got there, bushy. Looking forward to see how your 600w Zeus goes.

Welcome, man. (y)

Sticky67

Curing
User ID
Gidday @bushbob just on your seed question @7eastgenetics seems like most people's go too on here and I've had luck with seedcity but no much luck on their germination, if you're into auto's there's fastbuds straight from their site I've had luck all round with them and lastly whitewidow.rocks and I've had good luck with this lot..anyway I hope this is of help to ya.

bushbob

Vegetating
User ID
Some nice gear you got there, bushy. Looking forward to see how your 600w Zeus goes.

Welcome, man. (y)
I'm pretty keen to see how it goes too.
Gidday @bushbob just on your seed question @7eastgenetics seems like most people's go too on here and I've had luck with seedcity but no much luck on their germination, if you're into auto's there's fastbuds straight from their site I've had luck all round with them and lastly whitewidow.rocks and I've had good luck with this lot..anyway I hope this is of help to ya.
Thanks for the info. I have looked into 7East Genetics and they have some nice looking strains. I usually prefer to buy feminised seed then take clones but with the difficulty getting seed I am leaning more towards getting some regs from 7East and getting a mother going. I prefer to find a strain with high yield and decent potency and sticking with it.
I don't really bother with autos. Usually get them as freebies and grow them outside.

Top Bottom