Hi All

czedd

Germinating
Community Member
User ID
Great Forum. I am a pensioner, that sees myself as a would be gardener. I have been growing out doors for a couple of years and have been reasonably successful. I now have new neighbours that are not very sociable and am looking at setting up indoors in a grow tent. Will be searching and looking for advice from experienced indoor growers on equipment and growing mediums.

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Old fox

Customs Avoidance
Community Member
User ID
G'day czedd. Got any photos of previous outdoor plant(s) that you're comfortable sharing on here? Few voyeurs in the group.

czedd

Germinating
Community Member
User ID
Thanks for the warm welcomes. I don't normally take photos Old Fox but I have taken some today just for you. Hopefully admin can remove any incriminating details in these files as I am not so good with computers. They are looking a bit scraggly as I have been in and out of hospital over the last few months. Normally they are better kept. (you will have to take my word for that)

Attachments

• Plant 1.JPG
    Plant 1.JPG
    2.6 MB · Views: 31
  • Plant 3.JPG
    Plant 3.JPG
    2.4 MB · Views: 31
  • Plant 2.JPG
    Plant 2.JPG
    2.5 MB · Views: 31

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
Thanks for the warm welcomes. I don't normally take photos Old Fox but I have taken some today just for you. Hopefully admin can remove any incriminating details in these files as I am not so good with computers. They are looking a bit scraggly as I have been in and out of hospital over the last few months. Normally they are better kept. (you will have to take my word for that)
Well kept or not mate that's a cracker plant!!šŸ‘

Old fox

Customs Avoidance
Community Member
User ID
Thanks for sharing. Beautiful plants. You must have good neighbours.

czedd

Germinating
Community Member
User ID
Yes great neighbours, but unfortunately they are moving and I have been told new owners are very grumpy and demanding. So I have started planning for indoor growing which has bought me to this site. The plan is to dry this crop in a tent indoors. then start a grow.

afghan bob

Baked
Community Member
User ID
Only grumpy and demanding until u meet em...[maybe share a few cones]
Don't count ure chickens until eggs....wait, dont think thats right
Anyways maybe new neighbors seen plants from road and decided 2 move in
excellent shrubbery by the way

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
Yes great neighbours, but unfortunately they are moving and I have been told new owners are very grumpy and demanding. So I have started planning for indoor growing which has bought me to this site. The plan is to dry this crop in a tent indoors. then start a grow.
Sweet!
What's your indoor size and budget??

czedd

Germinating
Community Member
User ID
I'm just the grower. LOL My son has sourced a Gorilla 1.5x1.5x2.4 with a 6" AC infinity fan and Filter. He is on the road a lot as a truck driver. I should be setting it up next week. Lots of looking at you tube clips.

Top Bottom