Hi all -

Orb

Curing
Community Member
User ID
Just joined the forum today.

Anyway got a script for Tilray oil to help me manage without weed (dealer of 12 years has left town) - have good relationship with my doc and got what I thought was best option - CBD 25mg/ml (26.6mg/g) THC 25mg/ml (26.6mg/g).

Took two ml and felt buzz first night but fack all since, taking up to 4ml in one go and while I’d describe it as a mild chill, it’s not the buzz I’m used to smoking 2g/evening.

So anyone have experience with medical grade high THC products you can get via doctor script? If so, any recommendations that can get you baked?

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Orb

Curing
Community Member
User ID
Maybe shoulda started by reading more of the posts - easing into the relationship, let me start by saying hello from sydney. Long time smoker with a lovely missus who wants to quit. Happy to share stories of misadventure but have no growing experience. Which might change depending on how things go with the missus

Orb

Curing
Community Member
User ID
Yeah totally and I’m tempted to cause while I have no real experience I did try twice years ago and the results were so shocking I’d be embarrassed to suggest it was deliberate. Anyway I was paying $320/ounce for excellent weed hand delivered to my front door - the oil cost $390 for 50ml and it’s not worth it.

Plan is to try and support the missus for at least a month or two before possibly caving and getting seeds (assuming she doesn’t break)

Sedge

Baked
Staff member
Community Member
User ID
Plenty of help with growing here mate.
you’ll do much better next time around.

perhaps they don’t decarboxylate the THC ,,
id experiment on a few ml by heating it up,

don’t know how long for but it’s worth a try.

but if it’s for ingestion you’d think that would already have been done.

Orb

Curing
Community Member
User ID
Plenty of help with growing here mate.
you’ll do much better next time around.

perhaps they don’t decarboxylate the THC ,,
id experiment on a few ml by heating it up,

don’t know how long for but it’s worth a try.

but if it’s for ingestion you’d think that would already have been done.
Yeah I can give that a go - I’ve another bottle left but reckon I might try another kinda medicinal product before giving up with the medicinal route. They have a 800mg THC herb for inhalation which I’ll try next unless anyone has tried anything better

BigRobbo

Blooming
Community Member
User ID
G'day Orb welcome.. My eldest boy is on the medical pot and most of what he gets is pretty high quality if you can afford it that is.. He mainly gets flower/buds Im pretty sure its around $150 for 10 grams

Orb

Curing
Community Member
User ID
G'day Orb welcome.. My eldest boy is on the medical pot and most of what he gets is pretty high quality if you can afford it that is.. He mainly gets flower/buds Im pretty sure its around $150 for 10 grams
Thanks BigRobbo, less about the money thankfully, at least for the while being - more about not going mental and managing work shit in the evening. Do u mind me asking if he uses a high thc strain and if there is a buzz (sincere apologies if that’s inappropriate to ask)

afghan bob

Baked
Community Member
User ID
U must have built a decent tolerance there buddy, just saying cause 2-3 mil of quality oil should put u in a good place
Maybe try diff brand or type, u also gotta remember cbd does take away from thc
Maybe less cbd, more thc and gradually reduce if u wanna break from evil herb ?

Orb

Curing
Community Member
User ID
U must have built a decent tolerance there buddy, just saying cause 2-3 mil of quality oil should put u in a good place
Maybe try diff brand or type, u also gotta remember cbd does take away from thc
Maybe less cbd, more thc and gradually reduce if u wanna break from evil herb ?
Yeah I love weed, love smoking and love feeling baked. Also love the missus so it wasn’t an easy call but I’m earning some massive brownie points (apparently - that might be tested soon)

Orb

Curing
Community Member
User ID
Yeah I love weed, love smoking and love feeling baked. Also love the missus so it wasn’t an easy call but I’m earning some massive brownie points (apparently - that might be tested soon)
My doc can only prescribe category 3 - so will also try low cbd version with the herb, thanks for advice!

BigRobbo

Blooming
Community Member
User ID
Thanks BigRobbo, less about the money thankfully, at least for the while being - more about not going mental and managing work shit in the evening. Do u mind me asking if he uses a high thc strain and if there is a buzz (sincere apologies if that’s inappropriate to ask)
Not a problem with you asking mate, yes I believe he gets herb at around 25% thc

Reactions: Orb
Top Bottom