Hi all 😎

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
Hahaha I thought it must have been an inside joke lol all good πŸ˜‚
The member oz88 was being a knob head and left but came back 6 months later as Red eye hero.
He's a good cunt but we all had a laugh about how it happened.

baxjr88

Vegetating
User ID
Haha yer got a few on the go I'll have to upload some pics some time soon ! I have nothing spectacular going ATM the weath has been a prick for me the same as lot of people Lol. This is all very new for me it's always never been one to take photos but times are changing πŸ‘πŸ‡¦πŸ‡Ί

Old fox

Customs Avoidance
Community Member
User ID
Haha yer got a few on the go I'll have to upload some pics some time soon ! I have nothing spectacular going ATM the weath has been a prick for me the same as lot of people Lol. This is all very new for me it's always never been one to take photos but times are changing πŸ‘πŸ‡¦πŸ‡Ί
Times haven't changed that much, we still have world wars, and science still can't manage the flu/covid. But you can post pictures on this site, just NOT social media. That's how/where dumb cnuts can easily be identified.

baxjr88

Vegetating
User ID
Hahaha no worries sounds pretty good on this site I haven't been on social media for over 3 years to much bullshit but sites like this are prime πŸ‘ most people on here seem cool as an genuine good cunts good to see πŸ‡¦πŸ‡ΊπŸ‘

Top Bottom