Hey peeps ✌️

itsa

Germinating
User ID
Hi canna fam, just dropping in to say Yo!

I've only been growing for just under 5 years and am completely obsessed. I'm mostly a sativa / hybrid fan; and I've not come across many indicas that don't leave me feeling slow and unmotivated the next day, so I try to avoid those.

What genes do people like running around here? I currently have some 7 East, White Buffalo, and HD gear going at the moment.

Cheers peeps!

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

VinDeezle

Baked
Community Member
User ID
Welcome from a fellow sativa nut. Just finished some planet of the grapes (Ethos cross from a good contributor here) via monthly comps, a purple haze auto from OG sensible seeds and currently running a HSO Raspberry Diesel (sour D #2 X Sweet Cherry afghan) three Durban Poison X Bangi Haze fems and a HSO Purple Trainwreck (Wreck X Mendo Purp) for a touch of Indica in the mix for once.

The variety of gear and wealth of knowledge here is top notch mate. Enjoy.

itsa

Germinating
User ID
Thanks everyone!

Welcome from a fellow sativa nut. Just finished some planet of the grapes (Ethos cross from a good contributor here) via monthly comps, a purple haze auto from OG sensible seeds and currently running a HSO Raspberry Diesel (sour D #2 X Sweet Cherry afghan) three Durban Poison X Bangi Haze fems and a HSO Purple Trainwreck (Wreck X Mendo Purp) for a touch of Indica in the mix for once.

The variety of gear and wealth of knowledge here is top notch mate. Enjoy.
Mate, my mouth is watering, what a great sounding line up you've got going. I've never run Ethos but hear other Aussies raving about them. Loving the haze crosses, hazes do something special to me personally that other plants just keep missing.

snapper

Blooming
Community Member
User ID
Hi canna fam, just dropping in to say Yo!

I've only been growing for just under 5 years and am completely obsessed. I'm mostly a sativa / hybrid fan; and I've not come across many indicas that don't leave me feeling slow and unmotivated the next day, so I try to avoid those.

What genes do people like running around here? I currently have some 7 East, White Buffalo, and HD gear going at the moment.

Cheers peeps!
Welcome Itsa.
What HD have you got going ?
I've run chromatic, queen gene and bella vista before and been impressed with he Chromatic

itsa

Germinating
User ID
Welcome Itsa.
What HD have you got going ?
I've run chromatic, queen gene and bella vista before and been impressed with he Chromatic
Cheers! I've just finished hunting 2 packs of Rushton and made 2 selections from those, and currently have a bunch of lane cove 1 week into flower.

I enjoy Rushton but it's annoying to grow and finding a plant with legs in the high is difficult, always very strong but short. In my environment they really liked precise as hell watering, they didn't like being under watered at all, but they really didn't like having even a moderately wet pot either, really have to balance that low moisture and wilting point to avoid leafy bud.
I have a bunch more of his stuff, what did you like about chromatic? I have a pack of those in consideration for my next run, as well as some pitanga, and some Rushton X Jammer Haze F1's I opportunistically made as a test cross. But I'm kinda burned out on the pine and fruit.

snapper

Blooming
Community Member
User ID
I have a bunch more of his stuff, what did you like about chromatic?
The 3 Chromatic I have grown have had rock hard buds and gets me nice and stoned. Sort of has champagne terps as described by HD, but after a good cure mellows out a bit. The smell wafts through the house, room by room. Most of the stuff I have grown is also a short and sweet high. Easy to trim and makes great hash.
Doesn't like too much N.

a - Copy.jpg

Last edited:
Top Bottom